valentines weight challenge10 to 16 days left!!! jan 29 thru

Options
I am posting the newest topic as I have not yet seen it posted. I started this challenge at 250 and I wanted to be 235 by valentines day I am at 244 so I have lost 6 lbs I am hoping to be close to 235 but I think I set my goal a little too high, but I am determined to get off as much weight by the 14th as I can. Of course still being healthy. Wish me luck

Replies

• hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am posting the newest topic as I have not yet seen it posted. I started this challenge at 250 and I wanted to be 235 by valentines day I am at 244 so I have lost 6 lbs I am hoping to be close to 235 but I think I set my goal a little too high, but I am determined to get off as much weight by the 14th as I can. Of course still being healthy. Wish me luck
  • nagem650
    Options
    good luck!! 6lbs is really good start. Keep going with it and your there.
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am sure Kistinbee did it again for this week but i can't find it either so here goes!

Weight at start of challenge 197lbs
    Weight today 186lbs :happy:
    Lost this week 2lbs :happy:
    Total loss for challenge 11lbs

Goal weight for 14th 180lbs
    6lbs to go in 2 weeks!!!!! :ohwell:

cheers everyone!! :drinker:
  • kelpie06
    kelpie06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My day to check in is normally Tuesday, but I'm going to change it up a bit. I bought a new scale on Wednesday (digital) and when I got on it I weighed the same weight that I had started at two weeks ago :grumble:

Anyway, I know that I've lost weight so I've upped my starting weight by what I think I've lost and now I just have more to go to reach my goal. Sounds complicated but I think I did the right thing.

So here is my progress according to my new digital :grumble: scale:

1/15 - 148
    1/22 - 146
    1/28 - 144
    2/1 - 143

Goal for 2/14 - 135 (not likely :cry: but I'll try to get as close as possible :ohwell: )
  • mspiggie9
    Options
    Yep, I think I set my goal too high as well...I'm at 174 and I wanted to be at 165. Still possible I guess...but not safe...so I'll get as close as I can get...as long as I am under 170 I will be elated.
    Have a Great Friday EVERYONE!
  • Zulzie
    Options
    hey guys....i wan2 lose centimetres and not so concerned with my weight bcoz im very big boned...any ideas?
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey! I did start one somewhere. Oh well. I lost a pound and a half this week. So...

Started Jan.2--174 pounds
    Last week--167 pounds
    Mon Jan.28--167 pounds
    Today--165.5 pounds
    Goal--159 pounds

6.5 pounds to go! We'll see how it goes! Good luck to everyone!!!:bigsmile:
  • krazykayzy
    krazykayzy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    After being in a rut at 143 for 4 or 5 weeks I seem to be making up for lost time! I have two weeks to lose two more pounds and I know I can do it!!!!! I hope everyone else is maintaining a positive outlook....don't let a plateau get you down, the last couple of weeks I've been shifting things up a bit to try and break 143....it works!

Start: November/07 -- 157

1st week January 11 -- 143
    2nd week January 18 -- 143
    3rd week January 25 -- 140
    4th week February 1 --137

Valentine's Goal: -- 135
    Overall goal: -- 120
  • shabby4
    Options
    I am struggling to break 180 - still!

Weight at the start of the challenge -188
    Lost so far - 6 pounds
    Lost this week - zero :angry:
    Goal - 175

I think that if I can just break 180 I will be happy as can be! I am going to take my running clothes to school and force myself to run before I come home everyday this week.
  • justmejen
    Options
    Carboholic here........
    11 Days until Candy Day lol ok ok don't bring that up!
    I'd love to break 200 by then, I'm at 202 so I don't see that being too hard, but hey you never know, CHOCOLATE LOVES ME!
    I'll start with that and see what happens.
    Jen
  • Happines6500
    Options
    Hey all hope you are all doin ok and keeping in the groove.

Start weight 192

weight today 182

LOSS THIS WEEK : 2LBS

YAY 10lbs TOTAL :laugh:

TARGET WEIGHT FOR VALENTINES WAS180 BUT ON THINKING ABOUT IT
    MY FIRST STONE OF 4 WOULD BE SPECIAL SO 178 ............FINGERS TOES AND EVERYTHING ELSE CROSSED.

GOOD LUCK ALL TILL NEXT WEEK ......KEEP TO THE PLAN :flowerforyou:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Checking in with one week to go....my goal is 180 by Valentine's Day
    Jan 1 weight 192
    Jan 27 187
    Feb 7 182

I CAN do this! We all can:flowerforyou:
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Start (Nov) - 182.5
    1/28 - 165
    2/4 - 166 (infected toe, time of the month, Superbowl, etc)
    I cheated and weighed today because I have been working out A LOT this week to make up for last week, and I was 162.8!
    VDay goal - 160
    Still possible, but at least I will be close regardless, and I will be halfway to my overall goal. And gaining a pound last week for the first time since I started has really kick started my workout routine again. I'm actually running now, and I hate running.. but for some reason I have been enjoying it. Stranger things have happened I guess.

The funny thing is that my boyfriend has been going on a lot of business lunches recently and now he wants to start weighing in and counting calories. We're going to have a little healthy Home Challenge!:tongue:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!
    Well i have had a hectic week and not been posting much, but still tried to keep an eye on the board!!

Weight at start of challenge 197lbs
    Weight today 183lbs!!!
    Weight lost this week 3lbs!!!! :happy:
    Total weight lost in challenge 14lbs
    Challenge goal weight 180lbs

3lbs to go before V-Day!:tongue:

My weigh in day is a friday and valentines day is thursday. Think i will weigh in on thursday as my husband and i are going out to eat at our favourite mexican restaurant for valentines so don't want to weigh in after that!!!
    But that means i have a day less to lose 3lbs!!!:huh:

Good luck everyone!!
    Amanda
  • kelpie06
    kelpie06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Checking in. 6 days left...:ohwell:

1/15 - 148
    1/22 - 146
    1/28 - 144
    2/1 - 143
    2/8 - 141

Total lost 7 pounds, 2 this week, but no way I will loose another 6 in 6 days. Just hope to be in the 130's...:smile:
  • Lisarrrtist
    Options
    Started Jan 1 at 160. Been maintaining 150 for the last 2 weeks. Happy about that considering that this week I had a 4000+ calorie day. Looking to lose 2 by next week by trying to keep my days under 2000 calories.