Just Dance 2 for exercise

Options
Hello I am doing the Just Dance 2 tough workout programs daily for part of my exercise regimen. Does anyone else do Just Dance 2 or any other games for exercise

Replies

• MilisaMote
    MilisaMote Posts: 28
    Options
    I got the Zumba but I havent did it but once ... plan on doing it more soon.
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I like the first Just Dance for workouts, I try to do 1 hr at a time and do the harder songs. I also have Just Dance 2, Im still learning the moves to those ones tho! Definitely a fun way to work out! :smile:
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I do Just dance 2, DDR and the WiiFit, I also do Zumba once in a while.
  • Luvlee85
    Luvlee85 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have Just Dance 2 that Tina Turner track is a workout all it's self!!! I love it
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I switch on and off monthly Zumba, JD2 & Gold Gym's dance work out.... I don't do the gym. For now I want to do my cardio at my own speed. We even got my daughter in on it these days.
  • ddonkeys
    ddonkeys Posts: 56
    Options
    I don't do the dance games but I do use games for my exercise. I have a Kinect for Xbox 360. I play Your Shape: Fitness Evolved and Kinect Sports right now. In about a week my next game comes out which is UFC: Personal Trainer
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I do Just Dance 2 :) I love it!!
  • mj1402
    mj1402 Posts: 4
    Options
    I love doing Just Dance 2, especially with friends - you can make it into a competition! But it's still just fun by yourself. When I hear a song that's on the game, on the radio, I start trying to do the moves. It's kind of silly, but it gets those calories burned!
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    I have Just Dance 2 for Wii, as well. Right now I'm doing the Zumba Fitness Challenge on MFP 3 days a week. On my off days I usually walk, go the gym, or pop in Just Dance 2 & burn 1000 calories or more with the tough fitness program. :wink: WELCOME
  • Shanell802
    Shanell802 Posts: 37
    Options
    It's nice to know that others are using games to workout too. I have thought about getting Just Dance, but haven't yet. I got DDR and the pad doesn't keep the right time or something?? I'm on the beat and it's saying that I'm off. So, I mostly do the wii fit. I just got an accessory for the board...I just used it for the first time tonight. I love it! It makes the step 3 inches higher, thus making it 4 inches total. Now, I get more of a workout doing Free Step :)
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have Just Dance 2 that Tina Turner track is a workout all it's self!!! I love it

thats one of my favorite songs to dance to! I work out to this game all the time
  • babynae623
    babynae623 Posts: 15
    Options

I just did the Tina Turner one and i broke out in a sweat lol not good lol
  • babynae623
    Options
    I love doing Just Dance 2, especially with friends - you can make it into a competition! But it's still just fun by yourself. When I hear a song that's on the game, on the radio, I start trying to do the moves. It's kind of silly, but it gets those calories burned!

I'm happy I'm not the only person that dances to the songs in public lol
  • babynae623
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your comments i hope the hard work pays off
  • citylights117
    Options
    I love just dance two!
    Dance is my favorite way to exercise(:
    just make sure you add up the number of minutes that you are actually dancing, because on just dance two there is a ton of rest time between songs.
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I have EA Active and Just Dance 2. Love them both! I love that EA active mixes up the workouts, helps you set goals, and tells you how many calories you burn. Have you tried Rasputin on Just Dance 2?? I break a major sweat on that one!
  • babynae623
    Options
    I have EA Active and Just Dance 2. Love them both! I love that EA active mixes up the workouts, helps you set goals, and tells you how many calories you burn. Have you tried Rasputin on Just Dance 2?? I break a major sweat on that one!
    [/quote

Unfortunately I have lol I believe that particular song and dance was made to torture me lol
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I dont do it but my daughter loves it!! Thats the only way i can get her to get up and play..... Shes really good at "its raining men" and "Iko Iko" those are her Favs!!! lol Im not allowed to play with her because she gets upset if i beat her!! lol
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I use used wii just dance2 and thought was a good fun burn but im loving the xbox kinect even more! esp dance central! it reads/exercises the whole body and without a remote.i also use zumba and the biggest loser workout on kinect

3697427.png
  • Raygirl22
    Raygirl22 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have never done just dance. Did zumba once and didn't care for it. But as far as games go I now workout to UFC PERSONAL TRAINER on Kinect xbox and LOVE IT! my husband AND my teenage daughter have joined me! it's a fun workout that doesn't feel like you're doing a workout until it's over and you are drenched in sweat with your heart racing! It has a multiplayer workout that we love. It keeps track of you data and even takes before and after snapshots. Anyway, if you like to virtually punch and knee people.... then you would enjoy it !