Options
Hi there,

I am new to the site!

I am a mother of 2 and a stay at home mom. I am in the process of trying to rid myself of 15 pounds. I would like to put all the blame on having babies, but that is not completely honest. Yes, I did gain 65 pounds with each child, but I also ate like a teenage boy - anything and everything. LOL I have managed to drop 60 pounds, but I want to evict 15 very stubborn pounds.

I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle with food, exercise and sleep and yes, little by little those pesky pounds are leaving little by little.

I am happy to have such a site to login into every day and looking for friends for motivation.

Replies

• lucilemac
    lucilemac Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well, I am also new to this site...hoping for a little motivation....lets be positive and know we can do this! I am going for a 25pound loss...support is good!
  • cherlann
    cherlann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to this site --today is my first day of many. My goal is to lose 40lbs. I will . motivate each of you and hope you will do the same for me.
    Count your successes and not your failures!!!
  • slimdownwj
    slimdownwj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I found the app in the droid market last week, then the site. I love using them both. I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds and need some help. So far, the posts on this site have been really encouraging. I look forward to using this tool to help me shed some pounds.