Anyone started or just finished t25?

Options
2»

Replies

• hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Really liked alpha and beta workouts and lost a lot of inches all over. Gamma appeared to slow down my weight loss as it was more weight lifting involved. Wasn't for me for what my goal was at the time. Doing 30 day shred again and then I'll get back to t25 alpha.
  • amandatullar
    amandatullar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    dappa1 wrote: »
    So does anyone no exactly or near abouts how many cals your burning on t25,I'm putting in roughly about 250 but I'm sure it's a lot more than that ,

Just depends, I'll burn only 80 to 90 on ab intervals, 200 on cardio, and around 160 on the other three. I'm an averaged size girl though, so you could be burning more.
  • russellvolk
    russellvolk Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My HRM shows that I burn about 500 calories per workout. On a doubles day, I get close to 1,100 calories.
  • dappa1
    dappa1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow that's some going then
  • dappa1
    dappa1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Cheers for comments guys
  • BombShell001
    BombShell001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I did T25 last year (November/December)
    I kept my calories around 1200-1400. And my HRM showed that I burned around 250-300 cals per workout.
    I'm 5'4" and started at 71kg (156.42lbs)
    I was 63.1kg (138.8lbs) by the end of Beta. So a total loss of 7.9kg (17.4lbs)
    And I lost about 20inches, which isn't too bad, I think :smiley:
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Well I just read all of the comments from real people like me. You have talked me into it. I purchased T25 a couple of years ago and I guess I wasn't ready. I have been working out for 5 weeks now and have lost 10# now I'm ready to lose inches. I'll let you know next Monday how I did this week. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!