New friends

Options
hopeinmn
hopeinmn Posts: 35 Member
Many of my old friends have stopped logging in. I'm looking for some new friends for support! I have an open diary and believe that sharing diaries helps us all with food and exercise ideas to keep us on track. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Ani2bfit
    Ani2bfit Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am trying to log in everyday. And recently I've got new friends here at mfp and reading about them completing the food diary actually encouraged me to enter everything I am eating even though they are over my allowance. Now my new goal is to keep it under. I'm just taking one day at a time. I think we can do this!
  • Afcolbrie
    Afcolbrie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started using mfp again this week after not using it for a long time. I lost weight using mfp before so I know it works and plan to stick with it this time. I want to loose about 40lbs, maybe more. I need some friends for support too. I will add you.
  • Tatumhop
    Tatumhop Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been making an effort to be healthier since 2012. After a stressful life event last year I fell off the wagon and slowly gained about 20 lbs. Since the beginning of this year I've dropped 6 of those 20. I do strength training and have recently begun running. I realize that the scale is going to move slowly for me because I am building muscle, but I need others to help keep me on track!

Add me!
  • GlibGib
    GlibGib Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me guys, just getting started and looking for active friends :)