Half Way Through Insanity

Options

Replies

• Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options
    And no I'm not following the nutrition guide that came with it. I don't get to buy the food in my house, so I deal with what I have in the house and try and limit my calories to 1200 + a protein shake and I do eat most of my excersise calories!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    OK, well you're doing very well. It is noticable. Just keep your protein intake high and track your carbs. I'm on week three of Insanity and I've been keeping my carbs around 100 grams a day.
  • Macy_R
    Options
    OK, well you're doing very well. It is noticable. Just keep your protein intake high and track your carbs. I'm on week three of Insanity and I've been keeping my carbs around 100 grams a day.

Only around 100? wow! what's the point of that? and thanks!
  • edorice
    Options
    It allows your body to use fat as fuel, instead of carbs as fuel.
  • edorice
    Options
    How's the progress?
  • Macy_R
    Options
    After recovery week I haven't really moved much! But I lost a total of 2 inches since I've posted this and today was my first day of month 2! It kicked my butt!!!!! hahaha But I know I will get even better results after this month! Thanks for checking on me! :) Any advice?
  • edorice
    Options
    My biggest advice would be to keep taking pictures and keep your protein intake and limit your carbs. You ARE doing a great job.
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    Good job! You look way more tone in your day 30 picture. I can definitely see the difference.
  • Macy_R
    Options
    My biggest advice would be to keep taking pictures and keep your protein intake and limit your carbs. You ARE doing a great job.

thanks :) I'll take one at the end of each week :) you so motivated me just than thanks!

and thanks everybody! :):)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    WOW! BIG difference in 30 days, you're doing awesome, don't be so hard on yourself!!!!
  • Garae
    Garae Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    your core looks much leaner- you can even tell your posture is better. =]
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Keep up the great job!! =)
  • MJLavaty
    MJLavaty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference in your thighs! WTG!
  • tsimehc2000
    tsimehc2000 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    For me, I saw a lot more come off in my second month of Insanity.
  • Macy_R
    Options
    For me, I saw a lot more come off in my second month of Insanity.
    do you happen to have pictures??? before and after insanity?

and wow! even more compliments! thanks so much!
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I think your thighs look more toned and you can see the bottom of your rib cage more in the after pic. This was meant as a compliment
    I think sometimes you need a bit more definition than yeah you look so much better (but like where exactly you're probably wanting to know!)
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Huge difference in your mid-section, 3 inches is alot in a month, it took me 5 months to do that, keep up the great work :bigsmile:
  • jmh35slh
    jmh35slh Posts: 78
    Options
    I see a lot of people talking about 'doing insanity'...what is it? I'm a little lost....
    J
  • crazylil1
    crazylil1 Posts: 20
    Options
    holy your doing awesome! your not supposed to lose more than 1 pound a week so you definatly did an amazing job! keep up the good work
  • Macy_R
    Options
    I see a lot of people talking about 'doing insanity'...what is it? I'm a little lost....
    J

it's a DVD workout that is insane!!
    there's a link for it! because it'll explain it better than I can.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do?gclid=CLCsvOT1x6kCFcQX2godERKWtQ&code=SEMB_GOOGLE_SAN&extcmp=g5edadb670399490&ef_id=I1dNxbmXuHAAAIUJ:20110621211613:s
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!