Mother nature

Options
Loopeylou82
Loopeylou82 Posts: 2 Member
Anyone else feel like they take 1 step forward and 2 back?
I lose well until Mother Nature visits and I gain 2lbs
So frustrating

Replies

• Monnie67
    Monnie67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oh how I understand your pain. I will be experiencing that in about 4 days. You crave salt or sugar or both. But I learned not to deprive myself of what I'm craving. I just do it in small portion and incorporate it into my daily calorie intake. I know there are more of us out there. Ladies where are you????
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about that b!tch. She'll be gone in no time and so will the pounds she brought.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    At the end of the day it's all about calories in versus calories out. You may want to reexamine your logging and accurate weighing of food. Surround yourself with knowledgeable people that can give you advise.

dude...word of manly advice...this is a woman bitching out loud. Don't try to solve anything here.

OP, I'm sorry the X sperm won and you're having to deal with that on a monthly basis.
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Just ate 2 bits of lemon slice lol.....if I don't eat sweet stuff I feel sick! Yep I'm due tomorrow I always put on 1kg it's water I know, as I keep my cals the same and even though I know why I've put on 1kg it still annoys me! I also lose all motivation and no I don't feel better if I push though and still workout lol
  • summerkissed
    Options
    Just ate 2 bits of lemon slice lol.....if I don't eat sweet stuff I feel sick! Yep I'm due tomorrow I always put on 1kg it's water I know, as I keep my cals the same and even though I know why I've put on 1kg it still annoys me! I also lose all motivation and no I don't feel better if I push though and still workout lol

But a timtam dipped in my coffee makes me better lol yes I feel your pain :wink:
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Anyone else feel like they take 1 step forward and 2 back?
    I lose well until Mother Nature visits and I gain 2lbs
    So frustrating

I would be very careful with small fluctuations in weight, it's very easy to put it down to weight gain, but in a lot of instances, it is just fluctuations in water retention.
  • tristen_leigh
    tristen_leigh Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I would suggest switching to maintenance for a few days to allow yourself some extra calories and then get back to it once it's over. But go easy on yourself. We're built to house babies - that's kind of a big deal. :)
  • summerkissed
    Options
    I would suggest switching to maintenance for a few days to allow yourself some extra calories and then get back to it once it's over. But go easy on yourself. We're built to house babies - that's kind of a big deal. :)

Yes very true!.....but I've had my babies I don't want anymore I wish I could flick a switch and turn that part off now lol