Needing some motivation on FP! Add me...

Options
Needing to shed weight and wanting junk food! Easy to get motivated...trying to keep the focus!

Replies

• chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I will add you ive been at it for awhile have lost 83 with about 60 to go
  • Tinkerbell228
    Tinkerbell228 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've read eating a little amount of what you're craving is okay. Not a lot, just enough. So you don't end up binging. And don't have a "cheat day" normally you end up looking forward to that day only and may end up cheating near your cheat day.
  • barryplumber
    barryplumber Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    When ever I want to eat something the first question I ask myself is will it fit my diary. The second question I ask, is it loaded either sugar. Although MFP is designed to let you eat anything just watch the amounts sugar is very addictive so if you start eating something sweet it's harder to stop wanting more.
    If I need sweet I go for an apple
  • peg74
    peg74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been loyal to my diet....I'm very active at work... Usually I walk about 8000 steps and then catch myself not wanting to work out after work! I keep blaming it on.... It's cold out!!
  • amandacagle560
    amandacagle560 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, girl! This cold weather sucks! I'm ready for warmer days and sunshine! Id love to add you so we can motivate each other!
  • Grimlock_69
    Grimlock_69 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    How do you add people?
  • candidglances
    candidglances Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! We can motivate each other! :)
  • krystal193
    krystal193 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I hate the cold too! Counting down until spring...

You can add me on MFP.
    If you have a Fitbit you can send me a Fitbit friend request.
    And you can also add me as a friend on Bounts, the activity rewards site. If you use the referral code Chastain1335 at www.Bounts.it when you sign up you will get 100 points after you do your first activity.
    Also search for groups on Facebook. There are plenty of motivation driven groups that cater to individual goals/interest like Newbie Runners, People over 300 lbs, Cancer Survivors, and Healthy Recipes. There's even a group where you just post gym selfies!
    And of course if you can't find one, start one. Good luck!