Can't loose weight

Options
I've just started working out , but i don't liose weight. Wich workouts would make me loose weight faster ? And what food shouldn't I eat ?

Replies

• dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I suggest starting here:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest

There's a lot of good information that will get you started and help you create a plan that works for you.
  • ScarlettBella13
    ScarlettBella13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    How long ago did you start working out? If it's only been a few weeks, your body may be retaining water. How are you eating? If you're consuming too many calories (or even too few) you won't lose weight.

As far as foods you shouldn't eat, I don't like to cut things out of my diet completely but I do limit refined sugar, alcohol, and processed food.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Start logging the food you are currently eating, and get an idea where you are at. Buy and religiously use a food scale to learn portions. Then start making adjustments from there!

You can eat ANY food!!! (unless you're allergic or something)

Exercising isn't necessary to lose weight, although I and many people choose to incorporate it.

• sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    o9t7mlyd4dhh.jpg

• keepupwithjack
    keepupwithjack Posts: 44 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Weigh absolutely everything.