WOW---This site is GREAT!!!!

Options
My screen name is Daangel and I am reallly enjoying this site. It helps me to "PLAN", my food and MONITOR my intake and calories for EVERY meal and correlate it with my exercise for each day. There are so many great tools and tips that help you to be successful. For the first time in a long time, I feel that I will finally lose those 25 pounds that I can't seem to shed for the past two years. Best wishes to all that your goals will be achieved.

Replies

• daangel
    Options
    My screen name is Daangel and I am reallly enjoying this site. It helps me to "PLAN", my food and MONITOR my intake and calories for EVERY meal and correlate it with my exercise for each day. There are so many great tools and tips that help you to be successful. For the first time in a long time, I feel that I will finally lose those 25 pounds that I can't seem to shed for the past two years. Best wishes to all that your goals will be achieved.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is really great and has lots of great tools to help you get your body where you want it to be. Good luck in your weight loss journey!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
    This is - as you've already seen, a GREAT site :love: