Chocolate

Options
2»

Replies

• VictoryGarden
    VictoryGarden Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Or try a smoothie with cocoa powder in it. I really like an ice/skim milk/honey/PBfit/banana/cocoa powder smoothie. Totally quashes my cravings, and is filling besides. AND I REALLY LOVE ME SOME CHOCOLATE. :smiley:
  • beeedles
    beeedles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of the above suggestions. Also, if you find that you crave chocolate, maybe look and see if you need to take Magnesium supplements! I was deficient in Mg and since taking Mg supplements I basically never ever crave chocolate anymore, so I eat a lot less of it :)
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    As VictoryGarden commented "...try(ing) a smoothie with cocoa powder..."

I buy a dark cocoa powder (Hersey's) - only10 calories/tbsp. I've put it in my coffee, yogurt, protein powder or oatmeal...a sprinkle of Stevia and my chocolate craving is met.
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate every day. No guilt. 80 pounds down. I just weigh and log everything and try to eat in moderation.
  • timothyrock62
    timothyrock62 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Try this it is as good and is much better for You, will fix your craving and still be healthy

Homemade chocolate

1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder

4 tbsp unrefined coconut oil, melted

vanilla stevia drops to taste (If you'd prefer to use a liquid sweetener, such as agave or pure maple syrup, use this ratio instead: 1/4 cup cocoa powder, 1/4 cup coconut oil, 3 tbsp of your liquid sweetener.)

optional extracts, cocoa nibs, or other add-ins

optional 1 extra tbsp oil or water, if it needs to be thinner

Take a look at this

grassfedmama.com/2014/03/03/dark-chocolate-peanut-clusters/
  • poopshipdestroyer
    Options
    I eat ghiradeli 60% dark chocolate chips. 16 (big) chips is 80 calories. Sometimes I put them in my oatmeal in the morning with sliced banana and other times I just eat them plain. Just gotta be careful to not have to many servings at once...
  • CFoust72591
    CFoust72591 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I keep around a giant bag of Hershey's kisses, and I eat four of them at the end of every day as dessert. I could never live without my chocolate fix. Lol
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Endangered Species 90% Dark approx $2.50
    One square is 1/12th of the bar and satisfies my chocolate craving completely.