Reach Goal By July 4th, Looking For Accountability Partner(s)

Options
My goal is to reach my goal weight of 120 by July 4th (30lbs). I have been losing around 8-10 per month (with diet alone) lately so I definitely think this is an achievable goal. I am looking for others that would like to set a goal for this date so we can keep each other accountable!

Replies

• Amnav
    Amnav Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    this is a similar weight range I'm in and would love to have an accountability partner. Other than just browsing the blog and the forums not sure how to integrate our planning?

Let me know if you have any suggestions!
    some information about me - I'm in a weight class sport and have cut weight several times to 116lbs. to gain strength and just to enjoy life i'll bring my weight up or maintain. I'm working back down to 125-126 by June and would like to maintain and continue to lose through the summer.
  • MarlowJo13
    MarlowJo13 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking to be quite that low but I am looking to loose about the same amount as you! Feel free to add me! I log every day!
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I would love to reach mine too. Good luck with yours, although I expect it would slow down dramatically nearer you get :(
  • CFoust72591
    CFoust72591 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Would love to reach my goal by May or June, feel free to add me!