Consistentcy

Options
I had been successful with MFP before but stopped using it to only gain all I lost and then some, but today is day three of tracking food and excersice, I feel great and my small goal for now is to track for 30 days! If I can do 30 I think it will become a habit I can make stick

Replies

• robingmurphy
    robingmurphy Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! I've found having MFP friends really motivating. Seeing that they have logged in for 30 ... 60.... 100...300...or 1000(!!) days in a row makes that a norm and something to strive for.
  • mychelenc
    mychelenc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So I've been dedicated for 5 days!!! Being totally honest I attended a fundraiser last night ,4 course tapas style menu. Hard to track of course but I did my best! What I'm most proud of is that after a lil too much wine.... I didn't raid my kitchen when I got home !!! That's what I would have done before, and this morning I ate a normal breakfast, and that would not have been the case before !! Feeling the accountability of this community! Thanks
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    This sounds like my story! I lost 40 lbs several years ago, kept it off until about 8 months ago, stopped tracking stopped participating in the mfp the forums, stopped working out and gained 20 lbs!! Today is day 5 for me getting back on track, I love your idea of taking this in 30 day increments, we can do this .