I'm tired of being the token curvy friend.

Options
RhozelynGray
RhozelynGray Posts: 4 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I'm approaching my 30's way too quickly. I spent the majority of my 20's hovering around 250 lbs. Pretty much wasted my youthful adult years on chocolate... I got tierd of being the 'cute curvy' friend in my social circle. So, I stopped the midnight booty calls to chocolate in Oct of 2015 at 256lbs. Now I am at 193lbs.
I have one goal. To not be fat in my 30's too.

Replies

• AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Congrats on breaking into the 100's! Keep it going!
  • RhozelynGray
    RhozelynGray Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'm super pleased about it. I haven't been in the hundreds since before I could legally drink.
  • J_Kidd85
    J_Kidd85 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I started at 265...down to 184..trying to lose the last 25! You're awesome!!
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I'm approaching my 30's way too quickly. I spent the majority of my 20's hovering around 250 lbs. Pretty much wasted my youthful adult years on chocolate... I got tierd of being the 'cute curvy' friend in my social circle. So, I stopped the midnight booty calls to chocolate in Oct of 2015 at 256lbs. Now I am at 193lbs.

Right there with you. I turned 30 last year and made a pact with myself that my 30s will be the start of a much healthier me. Started at 242, and I'm down to 199 as of this week.

Breaking into onederland is its own kind of awesome. Great job on your loss!
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Started at 275 down to 152!
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    That's great. I started at 250. Today I'm 192. I'm just a bit over 30-I'm 31, but I'm not going to spend my 30s morbidly obese.
  • Safetysuitgirl
    Safetysuitgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That's a great accomplishment! I feel the same about myself. Please add and we can help each other out and stay accountable!
  • haleyetchart
    haleyetchart Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job Rhozelyn!! I'm inspired by your progress.
  • sean_hornback
    sean_hornback Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job to all. Hard work reaps rewards with consistency and determination.
  • EricNewark
    EricNewark Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Agree ladies - nice job to all of you. Took me until my 40s to learn what you did for your 30s! Lol

Good luck all of you.
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep the momentum!!!!!
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options

Excellent! I so wish I'd had the discipline to do what you're doing now when I was in my mid-20s.
  • miriamm4je88
    miriamm4je88 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Onederland!! I love that...
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people