Any females 5'8

Options
mrsb461
mrsb461 Posts: 38 Member
edited February 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
What is your goal weight? I'm currently 172lbs want to get down to 154bs.
Just curious to see other people's goal weight of the same height?

Replies

• Nanoo2013
    Nanoo2013 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am currently 181-185 on certain days!
  • Nanoo2013
    Nanoo2013 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    For some reason it only posted part of my answer! My goal as of now is 165-170. I just need to stop eating so much!

• mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 ... currently 241 and my goal as of now is 155-165 (I started at 292 and i still have quite a bit to go...sigh)

what size are you ladies in:? (just curious) I am currently in an 18/20 pants/skirts and a L-XL in shirts...
  • MamaMc3
    MamaMc3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9", and my goal is 165.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Yes

Ive been at goal for a year

• ncbeachybum
    ncbeachybum Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My goal is 160. I have about 40 pounds to go
  • 3p0l0v3sU
    3p0l0v3sU Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im aiming for 125. I might go heavier. I'm unsure what I would look like with more muscle mass, so if i get really toned i wouldn't mind being 140 and up. Right now I'm 140.
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I started at 172, currently 160, would like to be 145-150.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Started about 160, goal weight was 135. reached it before my wedding then went up to 140, which is still good for me to maintain...
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    155 goal, currently in size 12s but starting to fit into 10s again. When I was 155 before, I was still in a size 10. It takes a lot of weight loss for me to move down in sizes.
  • kettlebells_and_cupcakes
    Options
    Hi there. I am currently 150 lbs and feel pretty good at that weight. Starting a structured weight lifting program in a fortnight though so I am sure this will go up a bit as a result!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Oh size? At 160lbs I'm a US 6-8 (UK 10-12)
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Started 188 3 years ago. size 16
    Heaviest 220 size stretchy pants IDK
    lightest 141 size 4
    (bulked through winter) current weight 153 size 6/4 ish (can barely get away with wearing my size 4 skinny jeans with no muffin top)
    ultimate goal weight 135 size 4 (hope to reach next summer as I will need more muscle to fill out a size 4 at 135)

depending on lean mass to fat ratio clothing size can be all over the place for people at the same weight and height. Body fat is funny that way.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in the 130's but with my ice cream and Nestle crunch bar habits, I am at 140-142 (5'8") and I'm fine with that.
  • yourhiddengem
    yourhiddengem Posts: 171 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm around 5'7 1/2 and my goal weight range is 120 to 124 but I've been currently maintaining under that for like two months accidently so I really should eat more. Anyways my highest weight was 142 and I was like a size four or six there I think? (It really depends on the clothing brand). Now I'm a size two or zero depending on the brand. I only shop at American eagle/old navy/hollister and I'm a size zero there but I feel like maybe their clothes run small? Idk.

Edit: idk if I worded that correctly. I meant that I'm a size zero in the stores I shop at but at other stores I think I would be a size two.
  • sarahlifts
    Options
    I'm around 5'7 1/2 and my goal weight range is 120 to 124 but I've been currently maintaining under that for like two months accidently so I really should eat more. Anyways my highest weight was 142 and I was like a size four or six there I think? (It really depends on the clothing brand). Now I'm a size two or zero depending on the brand. I only shop at American eagle/old navy/hollister and I'm a size zero there but I feel like maybe their clothes run small? Idk.

Maintaining below 120 at your height is underweight. I'm happy your recognize you should eat more. Please do so with the intent of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

• yourhiddengem
    yourhiddengem Posts: 171 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    sarahlifts wrote: »

Maintaining below 120 at your height is underweight. I'm happy your recognize you should eat more. Please do so with the intent of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Yeah I'm trying. It only started happening when my depression and PTSD started getting out of control in December. I'm getting on top of it tho.

Edit: that's the reason I rejoined mfp this year cause I wasn't eating much but didn't realize it cause I was kinda out of it.
  • Jazzykatt
    Jazzykatt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.8 and weigh 145. I hate it and don't feel comfortable until I'm in the low 130s,
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Up until a few months ago, I was 5'8", but found out I'm apparently 5'9", but I started at 175 and am working towards 135-145. I'm currently 150-153lbs. I'm not too set on a particular scale weight, but more on how I look/feel, seeing that I've been getting a slew of "you're too skinny" comments lately.
  • sarahlifts
    Options
    sarahlifts wrote: »

Yeah I'm trying. It only started happening when my depression and PTSD started getting out of control in December. I'm getting on top of it tho.

Edit: that's the reason I rejoined mfp this year cause I wasn't eating much but didn't realize it cause I was kinda out of it.

Best of luck to you. If you aren't already, please speak to a professional for PTSD no one should have to go through that alone *hugs*