~*~*~HELLO, I AM NEW TO THIS SITE~*~*~

Options
Hello, my name is Tonya. I am a 29 year old mom to two children and a wife to a great man. I am on this site, to help me in my goal to get to 150 pounds. I have a way to go. I am currently at 300 pounds. I normally wouldn't tell that but I am ready to get rid of all this extra weight so eventually I can say that I used to be 300 pounds. Anyway, I am more then ready for this journey, and a bit nervous because i know it wont be easy, and I want to believe in myself that I can do this. Well hopefully I will meet some new friends here that can give me some advice along the way. Congrats to all of you that have met there goals, or on their way to meeting them. Feel free to stop by my profile and say hi sometime, I would love to get to know others here. I believe everyone could use a bit of encouragement along a journey like this.

Replies

• Tonya1979
    Options
    Hello, my name is Tonya. I am a 29 year old mom to two children and a wife to a great man. I am on this site, to help me in my goal to get to 150 pounds. I have a way to go. I am currently at 300 pounds. I normally wouldn't tell that but I am ready to get rid of all this extra weight so eventually I can say that I used to be 300 pounds. Anyway, I am more then ready for this journey, and a bit nervous because i know it wont be easy, and I want to believe in myself that I can do this. Well hopefully I will meet some new friends here that can give me some advice along the way. Congrats to all of you that have met there goals, or on their way to meeting them. Feel free to stop by my profile and say hi sometime, I would love to get to know others here. I believe everyone could use a bit of encouragement along a journey like this.
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    welcome, i started at 260 went down to 218 and back up to 240, so I am back on MFP trying not think about how i would be close to my goal if i hadn't stopped logging on and following the plan i was on before. I just came back this week. i do know this site is awesome. I am go glad to be back and I am glad your here. We can do this!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here! There are lots of wonderful, supportive, inspiring people! Good luck!
  • Tonya1979
    Options
    Thank you ladies for the nice words. I am looking forward to this.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Welcome and good luck:flowerforyou:
  • Tonya1979
    Options
    Thank you, I am sure that I will like this site. So far it seems pretty helpful.