Here i go again...

Options
Hi guys,
I have started my weight loss journey so many times and seem to just loose motivation.I have again decided this time its right, so im looking for some friends to help motivate each other on the way.

Thank you =)

Replies

• jjiistu
    jjiistu Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I lost just over 3st between Aug-Dec 14 and was so proud of myself, then I let it all slip and by Dec 15 was back to my pre-diet weight... Just got back on it 4 weeks ago, so far lost 13lbs, very happy but finding it hard going. I too could do with a bit of motivation to keep me on track!
  • Lov3lif3
    Lov3lif3 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good luck Kezz. Im Nikki, I started again yesterday too. I'm off sick from work this week so can log in white a bit to help you. Feel free to add me x
  • kezz2325
    kezz2325 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys. :)
  • jjiistu
    jjiistu Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know it's only Wednesday, but I have been very good so far this week! Hoping to lose 3lb this week (I get weighed on a Monday evening). What are your short term goals?
  • kezz2325
    Options
    Great jjistu! well i would like to loose at least 6lb+ by the end of march. I have just started yesterday to get out and walk again (only a little distance as it hurts my back =(..) But i guess little is better than nothing.
  • kezz2325
    Options
    But like you said before, i had lost weight and piled mine back on and more this time =(
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I lost 18 pounds and a back injury led me to put back on 7. I still can't work out but I am trying to dial in my nutrition again. Feel free to add me.
  • kvaughn2014
    kvaughn2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh how I know how that feels..... I have been there, and done that.... But I am happy to always have the courage to never quit and to keep trying. So be proud and know that you can do this again!!! Add me for support!!
  • kezz2325
    Options
    Thank you x
  • embear2
    embear2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Blimey, are stories are all so similar. I've done MFP before, lost 3.5 stone, then a back problem put me out of action for 6 months, I changed jobs and just lost my motivation and put 2 stone back on.. I've been back 46 days, lost 1 stone with 1 more to go. Add me, it'd be nice to offer and receive support.
  • lyndawhitton
    lyndawhitton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was on here couple of yrs ago and lost over 2stone,then went back to my old ways and am now at my heaviest. Hate what I see in mirror and having no energy. So as from Tue back to serious dieting.
  • kezz2325
    Options
    Well done for the weight loss so far embear2! i find it great to have support from others and see how they are doing.
  • kezz2325
    Options
    lyndawhitton, good luck! i find it helps so much having other support on here.