NSV of my day!

Options
SheilaSisco
SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
So I went to KC today to wander and do some 'window shopping' since I had to drop my daughter off with her dad there. My BF and I went in to an intimate apparel store because I was browsing to see if I could fine something 'cute' in my size for fairly cheap. So, mostly because of my chest size, I was browsing through the size larges... One of the sales ladies came over and said, "Oh, honey, the smalls are over there... and the mediums are right next to them if you need those." Felt GREAT for someone to think I was a small, especially considering last year this time I was an XL... :D (BTW, didn't find anything in that store, but I DID find a super cute little red number at Macy's... retail $76.... I paid $26;) )

Replies

• LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! & you got a good deal! I love a great bargain!
  • rnrodo
    rnrodo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How awesome!!! I'm sure that did make you feel good!
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I bet that felt great. And I am sure you are having a fun night tonight. :)
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    That is awesome.

Checked out your profile pictures, and all I can say is God Bless America :bigsmile:
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Yay! That's awesome Sheila! SO happy for you! :DD
  • icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    That is so great! I love little things like that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!