NEW Looking for Friends

Options
Hi all I am new and looking for friends!

All of my friends are prego and I have been gaining right along with them, minus the bundle of joy! lol

I am trying to get in shape and loose the extra love around the middle, so one day soon I can see a size 4/6 again!

Replies

• Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Welcome, I am always up for making new friends so I am sending you a friend request. Much success to you on this journey!!
  • kimberliekay
    Options
    I understand and experiencing the same thing!
  • sarahttini
    sarahttini Posts: 186
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: I just sent you a friend request!
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    Hello and welcome.
    I am sending a friend request. :smile:
  • Addy0315
    Addy0315 Posts: 48
    Options
    I would love friends as well! I am new to this too. I got it a while back but just started actually using it and would love the help and support.
  • freepink06
    freepink06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    that good i am trying to lose weight for my sister wedding next year my goal 100 pounds
    I am looking for new friends
  • squashaclein
    Options
    im always wanting new friends!!
    Add me too
  • freepink06
    freepink06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love friends as well! I am new to this too. I got it a while back but just started actually using it and would love the help and support.
  • hollywoodsmiles27
    hollywoodsmiles27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am ready to get on top of my weightloss! :) I am looking for friends as well.
  • girlonamission13
    Options
    Welcome I Am Also New To The Site And Can Always Use New Friends So If Anyne wants to be friends then i would be more than happy to add good luck everyone!!!
  • gothicprophet
    Options
    Welcome to all of the new faces!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.

I too recently started on my fitness journey with MFP to help me along the way and, while it's still early in my chosen exercise regime, I have a very good feeling about accomplishing my goals with the help of the people I've met here on MFP!
  • babyblue1974
    Options
    Hi Ladies and the odd guy I see around here. I am new too. I love this website and I think it would be beneficial to meet some people here. I need support, recipes that are filling and maybe sharing gymin routine would be cool. I have a long way to go but I just wanna persevere and get it done this time
  • defygravity0915
    Options
    Friend away! I'm new and always looking to share more support!
  • marzymay
    marzymay Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :)
  • JuDee7
    JuDee7 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new here too!! Just sent you a friend request! :) God Bless
  • MuchoGusto
    MuchoGusto Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of new too and really love some support...so add me too! :D
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    im pretty new too.... feel free to add me!! The more friends, the more support, the more likely we can reach our goal!
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP yesterday, if anyone wants to add me feel free... always looking for new friends =]
  • 1440Fierce
    1440Fierce Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome! I joined MFP just a few days ago and already I'm getting so much support and the tips & advice I've gotten has been so helpful!

I'm pretty much the only person I know in this town who is interested in fitness (no lie, I just moved here last week and the only food store sales mainly processed carbs, starchy dry foods and junk, the veggies are often old...;. **to my new MFP friends: please send veggies, :laugh: :tongue: So MFP has been a bit of a god-send :smile: