Workout headphones! Help!

I do a lot of cardio & since the weather is starting to get better I want to start jogging outside.

Anyone have any recommendations for headphones? I know wire less, but I need something to stay in my ears while I run. I don't want to spend $$$$ & nor do I need a name brand. They'll just be used for running lol.

Replies

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    I have some MEElectronics earbuds that have really good sound quality for the price. Check on eBay... they have a store.

However, I must caution you against wearing headphones while running outdoors. It's very important to know your surroundings at all times. I recommend leaving one earbud off at least.
  • boofmylumpia
    boofmylumpia Posts: 43 Member
    Check out these kinivo's. They work great
    https://kinivo.com/product/bth240-bluetooth-stereo-headphones/
  • codsterlaing95
    codsterlaing95 Posts: 221 Member
    Ya knivios are the best purchase I've made in a while.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    edited February 2016
    I am obsessed with my Plantronics Backbeat Fit headphones. They are wireless/bluetooth, stay put incredibly well (I never have to even adjust) and best of all, they are NOT noise-cancelling and allow ambient noise, which is way safer for running because you can still hear what's going on around you. They got great reviews all over the Internet as pretty well the only good workout headphones that do allow sound in which is why I bought them, and they lived up to expectations 100%. And they're waterproof up to 1 metre for 30 minutes, so they are more than good enough to stand up to sweat/rain/snow.
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Yurbud.
  • CodyQuinlan
    CodyQuinlan Posts: 38 Member
    Yurbud.
    Yes
  • TashaaaKayeee
    TashaaaKayeee Posts: 114 Member