Back at it!

Options
Jordynholm
Jordynholm Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello fit pal users, my name's Jordyn. I used to be fairly athletic yet that part of my life has taken a turn since I started nursing school. Can't wait to get back into an active lifestyle. My goal is just to become stronger and live an overall healthier life. Looking forward to seeing people's posts for motivation. ☺ xx (oh and feel free to add me)

Replies

• FitGirlChar2690
    FitGirlChar2690 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I recently started again and I'm a RN so I totally get your struggle I'm looking for like minded people to health oriented people to do this with. I'll add you :)
  • Jordynholm
    Jordynholm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Would love to get in touch with more nurses who are going through the same struggle!! Being a student is one thing but I can't imagine doing workouts during shift work. You'll have to tell me your tips. ☺
  • haleyetchart
    haleyetchart Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I feel you Jordyn!! I was in fair shape before I started university, had good muscle and ate a vegan diet. A year in dorms changed all of that! Now I'm working backwards, but I'm sure if you can do it while in nursing school, we all can. Add me if you like, I'm looking to improve my community on here as well :smile:
  • katejackson061
    katejackson061 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Kate, I'm a nurse. I did nights for 6 years and I put 2 stone on, now I'm on day shifts and I can't seem to shift the weight. The hours are awkward!! Add me if you like xx