Looking to lose 50 lbs in 6 months...anyone interested?

Options
Hello,

It's summer and the weather is HOT!!!! My community has a great looking, refreshing pool, but I won't be using it - because I look awful in a bathing suit. (I'm over 200 lbs) However, I feel ready to make a change. I'm trying to lose 50 lbs by end of this year. It should be do-able. That is 2 lbs a week. It's not going to be easy, but I'm tire of feeling uncomfortable in my clothing, lacking energy all the time and having trouble walking around the block. If anyone wants to join up and try to make this goal, it would be great to have a buddy. My goal is to track my food daily, work out 6 times a week for at least 30 minutes and check in at least everyday and get support from online weight loss buddies.

UPDATE: I created a new post under "Support and Motivation" category and thread is titled "50 lbs in 6 months club". See you there!!!!!

Replies

• MommaMind
    MommaMind Posts: 28
    Options
    50lbs in 6 months sounds pretty awesome to me! Let's do this thing :)
  • Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Options
    :heart: I would say yes but I dont want saggy skin. I am trying to do it slow and steady but I know you can do it best of luck
  • redpen621
    redpen621 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i also have the same goal.
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i also would like to lose 40-50lbs by the end of the year! i offer my support if you want it. im commited to getting this done. i log daily since starting this in jan. i exercise 6 days a week for minimum of 30mins now,but in the first few months i did 3 days a week i try to comment daily to encourage. this whole site has been a huge help and motivator! good luck!
    3697427.png