Some NSVs, Some SVs

Options
Went through old boxes today, clothes from college, pre-2006, just to see how my body has changed from then, to last year, to now. Found some old dresses, lots of tube tops, and lots of skirts.
Tried on the first skirt, fit like a glove. Tried on the second, perfect fit (Hollister size 9, which if anyone knows Hollister clothes, is significantly smaller than a 9).
Then I pulled out a skirt my roommate gave me once, that never really fit too well (always a little TOO snug). It used to be my "goal skirt." But back then, I didn't actually TRY or CARE to lose weight. It was always one of those, "I hope I can wear this one day." And wouldn't you know, IT FIT! IT ACTUALLY FIT. It was still snug, but what skirt isn't snug. Don't want it falling down when I walk. And I know that when I hit my next goal at 150, it'll fit even better. So thanks Bean, 5 years later I'm ready to wear it :)

BTW: Hit mini-goal #2 this morning. 155lbs. Rewarded myself with a lovely white/black lacey bikini, Victoria's Secret. Not going to lie, but I'm starting to LOVE being in a bikini. Not to be cocky, I'm just proud I did it. Well, almost did it. 5 pounds, 2.5 weeks. I GOT THIS.

Things are finally turning around...

Replies

• hstallings13
    hstallings13 Posts: 306
    Options
    that is awesome...you can do it:smile:
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    i keep seeing it, wot is NSV plz ? :noway:
  • mrsmontellano
    mrsmontellano Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Non-scale victory :-D
  • jeanine47
    jeanine47 Posts: 9
    Options
    Haha, I was wondering what NSV and SV meant too, now I know lol. But YES, I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see your new bikini. I kinda wanna buy one for myself now too haha. Oh and ps: I wonder if that skirt even fits me still?? lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!