Need all the motivation

Options
I have always been a very active person dance, gymnastics, volleyball but once I got a desk job around the end of 2014 I have gained about 30 lbs! After last thanksgiving I really started wanting to kick my *kitten* into gear but I found out I was pregnant and was discouraged about working out hard because I didn't want to hurt it. About 2 weeks ago I found out I had a miscarriage and now all I want to do is make sure the next time I'm pregnant I will be as healthy as possible!

Replies

• amandacagle560
    amandacagle560 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that, girl! I would love for you to add me so we can help motivate each other!
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss, and glad you are here asking for support. Also sorry your first response was an unscrupulous advertiser, and glad the poster just about called them on that!

I hope you find the support you need here. Please feel free to friend-request me - I am a desk job person too
  • MomKor
    MomKor Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss, good luck on shedding the weight, feel free to add me for support. I need to lose 30-35lbs!
  • hannahkelseyyy
    hannahkelseyyy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your support!
  • ashatwell87
    ashatwell87 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Anyone else can as well! I love the support MFP offers! Having friends on here is awesome!
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too, I have a gret group of supportive friends and that makes the healthy lifestyle alot easier :-)
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I've been there and it really truly sucks! I'm much older now so my husband and I won't be having kids at this point in life. Just wasn't in the cards. Good luck to you on your journey to get healthy and have a beautiful baby :smile:
  • kassygil2
    kassygil2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have always been a very active person dance, gymnastics, volleyball but once I got a desk job around the end of 2014 I have gained about 30 lbs! After last thanksgiving I really started wanting to kick my *kitten* into gear but I found out I was pregnant and was discouraged about working out hard because I didn't want to hurt it. About 2 weeks ago I found out I had a miscarriage and now all I want to do is make sure the next time I'm pregnant I will be as healthy as possible!

• kassygil2
    kassygil2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear that hun, But I can help you. Add me here on in instagram kassyfitness. I always have posite post and I try to motivate my people.
  • Kay_Fancy
    Kay_Fancy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    the struggle is real! Glad you're on the right track.
  • hannahkelseyyy
    hannahkelseyyy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I think I added y'all but this app is still confusing me lol
  • Guns63
    Guns63 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear. Feel free to add me.