3 Stone 4 lb Loss

Options
Hello,cd8vwk506veildh.jpg
pznb81ocutz6.jpg
ril4ivxyao2d.jpg
ba0b44a15c10065fd-24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.r23.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp-en.vanillaforums.com/editor/ui/t4fs6pvziuhr.jpg

I just wanted to write to let you know how proud i am of myself.
In 25 Months i have managed to lose 46lbs.
I have cut back on what i have ate, i used to pig out ALOT, i was 13st 6 at my highest i beleive, now currently at 10.st 2. I have reached the 10 stone mark though.
It has been a battle, i even went off my diet last year for a few months and gained a stone, but have since lost this.

It has changed my life, and was the best decision i have ever made, i am a much happier person, i have SO Much energy now, even on my days off i just wanna get out and walk to town. I am not so tired any more, i actually have energy and want to do things. On my days off i usually just wanted to nap, as i say i am a much happier and confident person now, well more confident than i once was.

I work in a restaurant, i have worked there for nearly 7 years, and you get so many nice compliments for customers, i have had 3 in the last week, i do not even remember serving a few of them, they tell me how good i look, and how much weight i have lost, it is such a confidence booster, when i feel like i am having a off day or want to give up, it is them comments that drive me to continue to lose weight.
I do not go to a gym, i am self consious of myself to go to a gym, i just walk a lot and i enjoy it.
I am now in the healthy BMI catorgory for my height and weight.

It is not a overnight thing, you need to want it really bad to lose weight, but at the end of it, it would have all been worth it. DON'T Give up, if you have a bad day so be it, remember all the milestones you have achieved along the weigh, keep going!!!

I have included a few photos of then and now.

r72ijxr00p3w.jpg
b85k3sqwtk6u.jpg
s696gd8zp2fs.jpg
v1mpmeak11o6.jpg

Replies

• NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Great work - I worked in a restaurant for many years and losing weight while surrounding by temptation is impression.
  • Arieskathy
    Arieskathy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well done you look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!