Confession...I like beer too much.

Options
Need some beer drinkers in my circle for motivation!

Replies

• msablj
    msablj Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I like wine too much...so I feel your pain :#
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have that problem too. Having a beer as I type this. Don't post my beer to my diary, but I know it is there.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I drink beer everyday
  • Locked_On_Target
    Locked_On_Target Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love beer and especially good craft beer. I'm going to tell a funny story, I'm a runner and years ago I went a good 2-3 years trying to go sub 20 minutes on 5k road races. I got close many times but could never get that time under 20 minutes. I did absolutely everything the experts said and I was at the point of believing I'll never go sub 20. One spring night before a race I wasn't feeling so motivated and said screw it, I don't even care how I'll place. I ended up having 6 beers the night before a race and the next day I was absolutely shocked to go sub 20 for the first time in my life. After that race I made sure a few beers (2-4) were consumed before every race and guess what, I got faster and faster.
  • doodieMama
    doodieMama Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OMG me too beer and wine! I just
    Quit drinking (temporarily) to help aid in my weight loss!
  • burtongary67
    burtongary67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love to drink alcohol ,any type,any time,
  • muderfocker
    muderfocker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Glad to see other beer drinkers joining me!
  • HayItsRenee
    HayItsRenee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I like all types of alcohol, but mostly liquor. For some reason it doesn't necessarily hinder my weight loss, unless I eat a lot of food after. ;)
  • sm_cook
    sm_cook Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is my biggest problem! Especially as there's no reliable calorie/nutrition count for ales online. So hard to keep track of having a few beers
  • harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    reneeelc wrote: »
    I like all types of alcohol, but mostly liquor. For some reason it doesn't necessarily hinder my weight loss, unless I eat a lot of food after. ;)

Same. Keep pounding.
  • muderfocker
    Options
    reneeelc wrote: »

That is what usually gets me also.
  • rstarnes65
    rstarnes65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New to this posting thing, but you guys seem to be my kind of crowd. Is it a problem if the owners of the liquor store know you by name and have your preferred product in stock - All The Time ????

Really though . . . the beer (or whatever) really seems to be holding back my weight loss. Working on cutting back during the week. Any thoughts or inspiration would be appreciated :smile:
  • LaphroaigRules
    LaphroaigRules Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yup beer is amazing! Being from Belgium doesn't help with all these amazing beers here.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Guilty
  • muderfocker
    Options
    Did I mention I have a double tap keg..... :#
  • daltonjsmom
    daltonjsmom Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I have one every day (It's the first thing I add after my vitamins.) Bud Select 55 and some Snyder's gf pretzels :smiley:
  • Ccrickth
    Ccrickth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hmm glad to see the beer drinkers here I also like red wine but not at the same time it's an either or thing
  • jiveturkey32
    jiveturkey32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Same. Probably why I can't lose any weight...
  • Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Love it too. And wine.

I leave calories for it.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I love beer too. There's a German restaurant near us that brews their own beer.....omg.