Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me for support!
  • brandonwelton
    brandonwelton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning people! I'm on this new journey and there's strength in numbers. So say "Hi" and let's do this!!!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am going through the journey and I would love to partner up with more people, so we can take this journey together, so we can live a healthy life.
  • Theresad2707
    Theresad2707 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me so can help support each other
  • angmar56
    angmar56 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends who are supportive, or who need support and a sympathetic ear when it gets challenging. It IS a challenge, but we got this :) Add me if you like. All are welcome.
  • sanymany
    sanymany Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yes please!! we all need help and support add me
  • isaachdesouza3
    isaachdesouza3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How'z it! How y'all doing?
  • isaachdesouza3
    isaachdesouza3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bazinga
  • Vianey86
    Vianey86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Back at this and looking for new friends ! Just had a baby 11 weeks ago and still need to drop a good 30 pounds ! Nothing fits !! Join me in my journey back to shape
  • mtzgirl
    mtzgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me as well! I'm always looking for new people to support on this journey!
  • dmigg
    dmigg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I started this journey a couple of weeks ago and I'm getting through it ok. Good luck to all and don't stop! go see this site dofitness4u.com it has everything you need to help you lose weight.
  • fathamwright
    fathamwright Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone You can add me I'm looking for friends on here to for support.
  • JDubbs2
    JDubbs2 Posts: 3,789 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
    :#
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am always on here.
  • GrooveMerchant
    GrooveMerchant Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I need friends everyone. I'm not needy... I just like seeing other people's work rolling by on my feed and pushing me to keep up.
  • SaraLikesSunsets
    SaraLikesSunsets Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I try to be active. I usually am only on mfp on my phone and it doesn't load well on the job corps computers. I love making new friends though :) so if you want we can be friends and I can do my best to be supportive and kind and help keep you motivated to the best of my ability
  • clary3
    clary3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also :smile:
  • lphelps1997
    lphelps1997 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Landon Phelps. I live in Moss Point, Mississippi. I'm very new to this site, and I come here for support. I've always struggled with eating and weight, so I would appreciate any guidance given or if I could be of any help at all, I could certainly try. You may add me.
  • AFettes21
    AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Amber from Wisconsin. I've been using MFP for over 2 years now with some great success! I'm on here pretty much every day so feel free to add me if you want some motivation and support. I'm always looking for new friends to help me along the way! Good luck on your journey!
  • heathermomo2015
    heathermomo2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Heather from the Borders. Been dieting on and off for ages. Just reviewed my last year of progress and although I've done ok, the last 6 months or so have not been great. Back on track now I hope and a bit of support would be very welcome :) I'm usually on my phone though - this is only my second visit to the site.