Need some friends please

Options
cupofcrazy
cupofcrazy Posts: 5 Member
edited February 2016 in Getting Started
I'm 25, have PCOS, 3 kids and over 100 lbs to lose and would love some friends to support each other along the way :smile:

Replies

• bigboomer2005
    bigboomer2005 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • Terra145
    Terra145 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am also a mom of three kids and would like to lose 75-100lbs. I am just getting back on track.
  • Sbell03
    Sbell03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS too! You are not alone!
  • makowsk8
    makowsk8 Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Im 28, have PCOS and have about 50 lbs to lose. Im new as well, this is my first time looking at the Community page.

Id add you but Im not sure how lol....
  • yamaha2183
    yamaha2183 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me up
  • jamesonmcgrew214
    Options
    Add me please. I need more friends and 2 way support on here.
  • these_are_days
    these_are_days Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have 3 kids and 100 to lose as well. I am at the start of my journey and have lost 11 so far.
  • Medic4101
    Medic4101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some friends as well! Request sent! =-)
  • jojococopola
    jojococopola Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    cupofcrazy wrote: »
    I'm 25, have PCOS, 3 kids and over 100 lbs to lose and would love some friends to support each other along the way :smile:

Add me ! I do really need some support as well
    I myself have also pcos and its a pretty new and challenging experience to go through

Kind regard !!!
  • cupofcrazy
    Options
    Thank you all for your responses :smile: I've sent you all friend requests and look forward to getting to know you all :smiley:
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • BudhiRooh
    BudhiRooh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    add me, I'm 34, have PCOS and lost around 50 lbs in last 5-6 months ...
    You can do it
  • mskhay
    mskhay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me please...It would be helpful to have others to hold me accountable. Oh and by the way welcome. I have been using this off and on, but I have been doing it alone so I have not been consistent. I would nice to be able to support and receive support on this journey to a better health, mind, soul, body and spirit.
  • LapineLass
    LapineLass Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    30 with PCOS, please add me OP and others as well.
    Would love some advice and support. Also been experiencing hair fall at an alarming rate in the past few months, i think since my weight-loss journey began...not sure if it's the weight-loss or PCOS that's at fault! Thoughts anyone?
  • jjlcaj
    jjlcaj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me I would love some friends I just got on board. What is PCOS??? I don't have it, but I do need to lose 60 lb's
  • barberqueen5
    barberqueen5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm new and I have 100 pounds to lose! I only have one friend so far!
  • cupofcrazy
    Options
    jjlcaj wrote: »
    You can add me I would love some friends I just got on board. What is PCOS??? I don't have it, but I do need to lose 60 lb's

PCOS stands for polycystic ovary syndrome. It is where your body produces cysts on your ovaries which then causes a hormone imbalance and your body produces too much cortisol (fight or flight hormone) which increases your adrenaline production and can make it harder to loose weight etc. It also creates lots of other symptoms such as extreme pain, irregular periods, extreme mood swings just to name a few.
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am always on here. Feel free to add me. I like to post motivational posts everyday!
  • Guns63
    Guns63 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me