Any Irish out there?!

Options
Hi all!

I've been a member for 2 weeks now and slowly but surely my weight's going in the right direction. To tell you all a bit about myself, I'm turning 29 at the end of July, I'm a mum to a 5 month old girl (and a dog!), and my husband and I are both Irish and living in France for the past few years.

I've already put up a post wondering if there were any new mums out there, so now I'm calling all Paddys like myself ;-) I see there are lots of members from the US and UK (who are all welcome to add me by the way!), so I was wondering if there are any Irish 'my fitness pal' members out there or are we few and far between????

maria x

Replies

• lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm in County Armagh :smile:

There's a few of us around here, check out the team UK thread
  • RubyA2011
    RubyA2011 Posts: 66
    Options
    hi i was born in dublin but moved to england when i was a few months old if that counts!

have sent an add request
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Yep, from the midlands! And im actually spending the summer in France too ha :) Love it!

Friend request sent :flowerforyou:
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm plastic Paddy, born in the UK to Irish parents, I relocated to Kerry when I was 11, I lived in Dublin 19-24 and I've been back in the UK since October 2006!xx
  • AnnaMar82
    AnnaMar82 Posts: 12
    Options
    All variations of Paddy welcome! :laugh:

Love the name "Ilovedrinkingtea" by the way! Ruby, your friend request never came through, so I'll request you.
  • andyp10
    andyp10 Posts: 11
    Options
    Antrim! Are you using the download app for tracking or the PC?
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I meant to say earlier, anyone who wants to add me please do! :smile: xx
  • veggieladie
    Options
    Antrim is my favorite! My In-laws live in County Tyrone. Ireland is beautiful!