Oxfordshire, UK - looking for buddies!

Options
Hey all :) I've been using the myfitnesspal app for a while and have now discovered how much more there is online! I'm just getting to grips with blogs and profiles and searching for local buddies who would also benefit from some virtual encouragement. Feel free to get in touch if this sounds like you x

Replies

• fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am from Hertfordshire, feel free to add me :smile:
  • simply_healthy
    simply_healthy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Welcome to this site. I am not based in Oxford but close to Oxford. Having a fitness buddy is always motivating. All the best with your goals !

Cheers,
    Sophie
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I'm in Oxford. I've added you :)
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm a student at Brookes, so termtime I live in Ox and the rest of the time I split myself between there and hertfordshire. Feel free to add me x
  • emmajones321
    emmajones321 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    thanks for the messages girls, i knew there would be an Oxford-and-surround contingent! I will add and make contact with you all as soon as I find out how to do so... and where do I find peeps who have added me? Novice! x
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    to add people click on their profile/name in the thread, and then it'll take you to their profile and click on the "add friend" button thingy.
    to find friend requests, go to the "my home" tab, and it'll be there in a pinky-red banner, and tell you when you have a message/friend request x
  • emmajones321
    Options
    Great thanks, I couldn't see the banner for looking! x
  • jamantha
    jamantha Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in Oxfordshire - happy to be a MFP buddy for added support!:smile:
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Also Oxfordshire :)
  • RoyalNelly
    RoyalNelly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Witney here!
  • emmajones321
    Options
    Lovely, my friends page is looking alot healthier now! Just me to get healthy next ;)