Buffalo Wild Wings

Options
amyroth77
amyroth77 Posts: 19 Member
Does anyone know how many calories are in the Buffalo Wild Wings Blackened Chicken Gyro? I know it's a new items on their menu but i'm having terrible luck finding the calories. Suggestions?

Replies

• brc912
    brc912 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Not sure... I know it is very hard to eat at BW3s... not very many low calorie options on their menu. I remember about a year ago they added the calories to the menu on every item... it lasted about a week before they switched back to the old menus. People were complaining that they didn't want to know how many calories were in it because it ruined it for them!!! SAD! I typically stick to the grilled chicken buffalitos or the grilled chicken salad. Those are really the only two things I have found that are even CLOSE to being "healthy" there.
  • teemama2
    teemama2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I did a Google search base on the sandwich. It will give you a range from 250 and up.
  • Chellellelle
    Chellellelle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Usually companies like that will give you the nutrition information if you shoot them an email.

So I would try that!
  • NahrasWay
    NahrasWay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I searched for awhile but couldn't come up with anything :( I think above poster might be right that you'll have to actually email the company. Unless you try to dissect the sandwich yourself but you could over or under estimate by a lot doing that.
  • zer0ess
    zer0ess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I actually emailed them for their nutrition info today! (It's terrifying...)

For the Blackened Chicken Gyro, here are the stats:
    Calories: 1310
    Fat: 77g
    Sat. Fat: 24g
    Trans Fat: 1.5g
    Cholesterol: 105mg
    Sodium: 3270mg
    Carbs: 113g
    Fiber: 10g
    Sugars: 24g
    Protein: 39g
  • scooter262
    scooter262 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I emailed them as well. They pointed me to an online PDF that has all the details: https://www.buffalowildwings.com/Documents/BWW_Nutritional_Info.pdf

To echo zer0ess, it is truly terrifying! Not so much the calorie counts--yes those are bad, but I could manage to save up enough for a decent meal--but the sodium! Many items are over 5000 mg of sodium. I don't know if I can eat there ever again.

Do you all think that most places that serve buffalo style chicken wings have these kinds of sodium counts? Maybe I've just been in denial...