You know you're to fat when.....

Options
Angela937
Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
When I roll over in bed and am left breathless from that single act.

Replies

• ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've been there! Push through girly! I also feel like women get out of breath quicker because we have huge fat sacks over our lungs :o
  • shadows2424
    shadows2424 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Your gut gets in the way when you put your socks on.
  • embersoul0417
    embersoul0417 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You know your fat when the sales associate directs you to the plus size section lol. I will never forget that humiliating moment.My first thought was to tell her I was pregnant to ease the humiliation. Then after the ridiculous thought I had, to save my pride I was mad and wanted to show her what plus size feels like by rubbing her face in a plus size display. I knew I was fat, but having it validated in public was when I knew I let it go to far. I am definitely not one of those women with the 40 fat and fabulous attitudes. I'm glad they feel confident with who they are, but that is not me. For the record., I made the decision to lose this weight and reclaim the woman I once was. I have lost 33lbs so far and you can't even tell. I am going to lose this weight. Great idea for a discussion, Hope you had a pleasant day.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    You're boobs hit on the steering wheel while getting in.

>>beep-beep-beepbeepbeep<<
  • Slateofamuse
    Slateofamuse Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    When your kids want to play with your tummy cause it feels like play-doh :/
  • AlanahBeez
    AlanahBeez Posts: 60 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    When you have bigger arms than some men.
  • Anthonysd92
    Anthonysd92 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    When you can't fit in a roller coaster ride, and have to shamefully walk out of the ride with everyone watching. D:
  • Puppies4Lovies
    Puppies4Lovies Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    When your favorite pants are ruined by your thighs rubbing together...holes rubbed right through!
  • Gif817
    Gif817 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    When a guy uses the urinal by feel because he cant see his own personal body parts
  • Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    when you can't wear skirts on hot days because your thighs chafe themselves until your skin is raw

when you exclude yourself from activities with friends because you don't know if you'll be able to keep up

when you learn to make your own clothes because nothing in the store for ppl your size look good

when (at 17) all the hot guys are totally friendly around you because you are THAT a-sexual to them

I could go on. God I flipping hated being a 290 lb 17 year old girl.
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    SSJ4Vegeta wrote: »
    When you can't fit in a roller coaster ride, and have to shamefully walk out of the ride with everyone watching. D:

Been there....
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    you know you're fat when you run up the stairs and your thighs clap you on in encouragement
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    you know you're fat when you run up the stairs and your thighs clap you on in encouragement

Lol..they're so supportive
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    When your kids want to play with your tummy cause it feels like play-doh :/
    I've been there too :neutral:

When getting off of the floor is hard to do.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    When I got winded walking up a very small hill. When my pants size was larger than my father's. When my idea of a great vacation was sitting on my *kitten* and doing nothing but drinking and eating for a week.
  • Sirius66TheBeat
    Sirius66TheBeat Posts: 72 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    You know you're fat when:

During your 2 hour commute home you have to undo your belt because the buckle is digging into your gut

You're at a bar with your girlfriend, a guy is there that she knew a while ago, you leave and your girlfriend tells you the guy said "you can do better".

You're on the brink of a divorce and you're wife tells you "you'll always be fat and never find a pretty woman"

You show up at a friend's house for a party, his 5 year old opens the door, runs back to the room with the parents and guests already there and says "Daddy, there's a fat man at the door"

You pull the lap bar down on a ride at an amusement park and then all of them come up. The operator tells you to all pull down again, you pull down and they all come up again. The operator looks at his board, points you out and tells you that you have to get off because the bars wont secure.

You go out with your buddies to the bars and the girls always hit on your brother or other friends because you're the funny fat guy. Wasn't till i dropped 100lbs and went on a trip with friends that the tables turned and I was the one getting hit on. Guess chicks don't dig fat guys.

5 minutes into sexytime you're outta breath and need to stop and let her get on top and do all the work

You go to a restaurant and ask for a table instead of a booth because you've already experienced a tight fit in other booths you've been in.

When there's a food conversation and another big guy says "you can relate, right?"

Not sure why people get offeneded though if they get told or insinuated that you're fat...so what...yes, you're fat. What about it. Don't like it, do something about it then.
  • ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness for the strides we make here that helps us through our life though! Chin up and keep pushing everybody! It sucks that we've all shared similar experiences- but at least we know we're not alone
  • FatRunningMan1966
    FatRunningMan1966 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I can relate to most of what sirrius said, but my wake up call was a severe angina attack back in August last year and the ambulance men could not lift me. I started a 1500 calories diet the day I was discharged
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    When most of the clothes I own don't fit.