My name is Kristi...

hey everyone...
ive been changing my lifestyle for few months now... there are days where it is easy and days where is really hard! On those days i really dont have anyone to talk to... im looking to see if anyone else needs some support on here and would like to be friends?! just send me a request! :)

Replies

• Ade_18
    Ade_18 Posts: 55 Member
    You can message me if you need someone to chat too, I'll add you as a friend
  • shawcpang
    shawcpang Posts: 2 Member
    Hi ... I too embarked on a serious lifestyle change for a few months (since October last year). It was really though at first but sheer determination got me through the 1st 3 months and now I'm very happy with my diet and exercise routine. It has become easier and easier. You see, I was diagnose with Type II diabetes and all my bio-markers WERE in the red. Yes, it's past tense. The lifestyle change has certainly change all those markers to green. I'm due for another lab test in a month and I'm hoping that I can be off all medications. My diabetes medication was reduced by half 2 months ago! So my friend, those hard days will pay off soon.

Cheers .... SC
  • Hi, Kristi! I'm Michelle. :smile:

Please feel free to add me if you'd like.

Kudos, Kristi & shawcpang, for taking steps to change your lives. It's worth it, eh? :smile:
  • badzoe
    badzoe Posts: 132 Member
    My name is Kristi, too! I'll add you as a friend.
  • madisonw123
    madisonw123 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, Kristi! May I ask how old you are first? I Want To Be Able To Have A Weight Loss Journey With Someone Around My Age.
  • KristiJohnson16
    KristiJohnson16 Posts: 3 Member
    Im 23 :)
  • anthony120576
    anthony120576 Posts: 33 Member
    I wish you the best! If you want to friend me, we can support each other