Options
hi everyone, i'm nancy and new today to myfitnesspal, just thought i'd say hi:glasses:

Replies

• nancy48
    nancy48 Posts: 18
    Options
    hi everyone, i'm nancy and new today to myfitnesspal, just thought i'd say hi:glasses:
  • onmyway2beingme
    Options
    Hi, Nancy! My name is Marti, and I'm just getting back on the weight loss wagon. Congrats on making the first step to becoming a better you! :flowerforyou:

60994.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • SJK72
    SJK72 Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome, I've been here for a short time and found that this really is a good place.
  • strawberryblonde1
    Options
    welcome! this is a great place to be :drinker: good luck!!!! also... be sure to read the posts for newbies on the general message board.... there is some really great info there that will get you moving in the right direction :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • sc00by1445
    Options
    Hi i'm new to this but I already love this web site i'm sure it will help alot
  • alemongrl
    Options
    Hello All,

Names Ashley and Ive been on here for awhile but never used it often. New year new me along with many I assume. Does anyone have any ideas for me....Im looking to tone up my ab area...I do go to the gym but never can find the right machine...Did anyone have any suggestions?:happy:
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you are going to :heart: this site just as much as we all do! It is one of the best and everyone on here is so nice and supportive.

Good luck on your journey.. you deserve it! :drinker:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is so awesome and very helpful! Good luck!
  • SJK72
    SJK72 Posts: 10
    Options
    re:alemongrl post...I don't think there is a right machine, I was getting bugged by it also so I book a timer with a trainer and he set up an ab routine for me that is starting to work. Since you alredy go to a gym you might want to try that. Most of my routine is plank, side plank, swiss chrunches, reverse chrunchs, leg lefts and so on, not one machine in the mix.
  • Bignina
    Bignina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie too! And your right I love this site already:smile: I think it will help me also since I have 80 lbs to go. Wish me luck.
    127489.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • alemongrl
    Options
    Thank you! Ill try that... :happy: