Adipex/Phentermine

Options
I'm starting on Phentermine tomorrow. I'm wanting friends who I can support through tough times and can also motivate me when I'm down and out. I'm looking forward to my journey. And hopefully I'll get request coming in. I have 50-70 pounds to lose.

Replies

• ericalee3012
    ericalee3012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on the same journey as you. I started Phentermine 2/14/16...happy valentines day!!! So far so good. Only issue is my heart rate shooting up at times. I am less hungry and drinking more water than ever. I have roughly 60lbs to drop and I am hoping this helps.
  • tammybrewer
    tammybrewer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was on phentermine from May 2015 to Jan 2016 and lost 38lbs, but it quick working. It is good for short time use but not long time use. The only side effects I had was loss of sleep and irritability. Good Luck and listen to your body!
  • mwood1234
    mwood1234 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started adipex yesterday 02/26. I have 30 lbs to lose. Have insomnia and a little irritable but very little appetite. I've drank over a gallon of water today.

I'd like to hear all of you guys progress while taking the meds! :smiley:
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So after one week on adipex I have lost 9.6lbs.. I used adipex back in 2011 and lost over 40 lbs.. so my plan is to use adipex to jump start my weight loss and then hit the gym for some strength training.. I plan to increase my activity level gradually by joining a martial arts class and incorporating workouts in my work week. Toady I am 232.2 and I believe that a good cruiser weight for me would be in the 170-180 range.. I hope that you find more support here than I did back in 2011 as I had over 60 replies accusing me of being a paid ad for adipex and cheating and people telling me I would become a drug addict.

I have been sticking to a 1300-1400 cal a day diet.
  • babymamab
    babymamab Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have used Adipex after having babies and it worked like a charm. I did it last year in September but I only lost 9 lbs where I used to lose 20-30 not doing anything differently. I started Tuesday again hoping to jump start my body and have not lost a pound yet. I don't know if I should eat more, or what I should eat to have a good success this time around.
  • cdstewart51115
    cdstewart51115 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My neice, ex-husband and now a friend have taken it. I have mentioned it to two different doctors and neither recommended it for me. oh well. My niece and ex both stated the huge energy boost but the sleep issues were real. Sarah lost 30 lbs and so did the ex but he gained his back and more (karma...hehe). My BFF started 3 weeks ago and has not had sleep changes but she did say the energy is great. She only takes half of one pill in early morning. As a side not for her though, she is a medical freak of nature lol.