Poorly

Options
Morning guys I have been hit with bronchitis just wondering how you deal with been ill sorry if it seem stupid but I don't want to fall off the wagon but I really don't want to eat at all advice would be great

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Being sick means looking after yourself. You don't need to go crazy, but you need to get well. Stick to some soups, and some tea, and gentle foods, but make sure you eat.
  • sammday5
    sammday5 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you just forced some porridge down and drinking water just no appetite and I don't like starving myself thank you again
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I just got over a respiratory infection. Didn't really do any purposeful activity (other than walking the dogs which has to be done). Took some flu meds, some vitamins and made sure I ate well in terms of nutrition. It soon shifted.
  • sammday5
    sammday5 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you Hun lucky I don't have a dog but just don't want to mess up my good work so far by choosing bad food as it easier instead of good food
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    A few days or a week will not derail much. Drink liquids or eat fruits and take it easy.
    Some people can handle snacks instead of large meals. If you can, choose protein: cheese, yogurt, eggs, toast and peanut butter.
    Remember that "water weight" goes up during an infection so ignore whatever you see on the scale until after you are better.