Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Whats your motivation this year

jennlos
jennlos Posts: 200
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
I have more then one but one is that I am turning 30 in april and frankly I would not want to celebrate at all with no one looking like I do. I wouldn't want to be the center of attention for once looking and feeling like crap. So here I go again trying to cut the fat. :happy:

I am new to the site joined last week and I really like it. The message boards, the charts to monitor the food intake and excercise, and the support thats here. I have joined other sites but this one is alot better. So whats your motivation?

Replies

• jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    I have more then one but one is that I am turning 30 in april and frankly I would not want to celebrate at all with no one looking like I do. I wouldn't want to be the center of attention for once looking and feeling like crap. So here I go again trying to cut the fat. :happy:

I am new to the site joined last week and I really like it. The message boards, the charts to monitor the food intake and excercise, and the support thats here. I have joined other sites but this one is alot better. So whats your motivation?
  • nopogal
    nopogal Posts: 162
    My motivation is to stop this vicious cycle I go through every year of losing weight to a level where I feel proud of myself, then losing control and gaining back 10-20 lbs. It doesn't seem like much, but I'm ready to get off this rollercoaster. I want to make healthy decisions for my life. So, I guess my motivation is me! :smile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    My last 20+lbs that I have stalled on.
    I want it GONE. :wink:

Oooooh, and my 10 year high school reunion in June.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    I am tired of being ebarrassed of myself and using laughter and fat jokes to cover it up!
    I don't want to have the health issues my mom had and died of.
    I want to see my gandson grow up!
  • I'm don't like what I see in the mirror. That's my motivation.
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    I want to walk into my closet, throw anything on without thinking about it or planning ahead and look fabulous not "fatulous"! :flowerforyou:
  • moidyn
    moidyn Posts: 112
    I am going to Positano and Cinque Terre in June and I want to be beach body ready!!
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    I've kept saying "I'm going to be in the best shape of my life for X birthday" This year I'm turning 22! I feel like it's a huge deal because the last 4 years I haven't done anything with my life health wise. I'm also planning on running a 5K and I want my husband to remember how great I look when he deploys next fall.
This discussion has been closed.