Anyone girls in their mid-20s? Am looking for a buddy!

Options
Hello,

I've been doing this for a couple of weeks and have lost a stone. I am currently at 188lbs but need to lose around 40lbs.
Anyone with similar goals let me know as it would be great to have some support :)

Replies

• alysonryan517
    alysonryan517 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm back on here after a while. Currently weight almost 150 and that's the biggest I've ever been. Looking to lose about 30 lbs and could also use some support :)
  • Athena_fit
    Athena_fit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me both. Im 197 and have 47 to loose :)))
  • chantillybunny
    chantillybunny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in my mid 20s and looking to lose 40-45lbs ish. :)
  • SiaB12
    SiaB12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm mid 20's. 197, trying to lose 49 pounds. This is my 2nd time trying MFP. The 1st time I never added any friends, and think that may be why I stopped using it so easily. Feel free to add me!
  • egreenwalt718
    egreenwalt718 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me too. I just realized about a week ago that MFP has a friend function. I have tried tracking before and always lost motivation. Anyways I am at 189 and my goal is to lose 40 lbs.
  • nikkitinia
    nikkitinia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me in. Im 181 5"0 ft and my goal is to lose 50lbs. Ive always been a lose it app user but I decided to give my fitness pal a try because the community is bigger.
  • aeplume
    aeplume Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Feel free to add me!! This year I'll be 25 and I'm hoping to be healthy and happy before that. It's always easier with friends!
  • tinamarina9589
    tinamarina9589 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) we all need friends to support us! xxx
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and 204 pounds. I am looking to get down to 120 pounds. I am also in need of support. Feel free to add me.
  • jaimeegreen93
    jaimeegreen93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, 240 pounds looking to get down to 160. (And maybe after that even going lower eventually) 80 pounds is extremely intimidating to me. :/
  • hermtheworm
    hermtheworm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! So glad I found this group! I'm 23, 162 looking to get down to at least 130 before all my travels this summer. All my friends are super thin so they don't quite understand. Feel free to add me! Cheers to being fit and happy!!!
  • anthony120576
    anthony120576 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best! If you want to friend me, we can support each other
  • Katie51192
    Katie51192 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me; I'm 23 and have a goal of losing 30 - 35 lbs :smile:
  • beankid
    beankid Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    162 wanting to lose 30lbs.
    I'd love to add some of you guys but mfp won't let me. Please send me a request
  • abens123
    abens123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and about 210 lbs and want to loose 80lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • cococats123
    cococats123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can't work out how to add people as friends (lol, such a novice!) So anyone who has replied do just add me :)
  • jessmo1990
    jessmo1990 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25, 181 lbs, and looking to lose about 40 more. Feel free to add me :)
  • misssuzzieq16
    misssuzzieq16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll be 25 in little less than 2 weeks. I am looking to lose about 30 lbs total I'm down 7 lbs. Feel free to add me :-)
  • kceeweezyy
    kceeweezyy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 years old and 202lbs. My goal is 165lbs so I've got a ways to go! Feel free to add me!
  • sushico
    sushico Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi i'm 24 and 200lbs. I need to lose 40lbs :) you may add me!