Hello

Options
I'm Michelle and I'm 30 years old and live in Doncaster, UK. I'm a full time student doing a social sciences degree and mum to 3 children and a step daughter who live with us full time. I've recently started back at the gym after almost a year off and in that year I've managed to gain almost 2 stone!!

In my early 20's I was a size 16 and about 13 stone and then 3 years ago I lost 4 stone after breaking up with my then partner and before long was lucky enough to meet the love of my life, Ian :). We moved in together a year ago and since Christmas we've both been enjoying our life together and gaining a bit of extra weight along the way and now we both feel we want to do something about it and be fit and healthy people.

I'm 9st 7lb at the mo so don't need to lose too much weight, about 10lbs is my goal but I want to improve my health for good and continue going to the gym and eating healthy so that when I do reach my goal I can maintain it.

Good luck to you all :)

Replies

• MB1967
    MB1967 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle,

good to see on here.
    It` s really good on here. I joined last week and its getting a bit addictive. Everyone is great and there is loadsa advice and support.

add some friends, it helps keep you focused. Ffeel free to add me.

Take care.

Michael.
  • abbz17
    abbz17 Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome Michelle! You will love it here! We all do. Good luck in your endeavor :)
  • SabineKarpova
    Options
    Hiya!

I agree - it is addictive! But in a good way - I've never felt this excited about losing weight and it is great to know that everyone else on here has the same thing in common. Feel free to add me as it is so much easier when you see other people's progress - and inspirational! :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good for you choice to get healthy. My husband and I are losing weight together too.