Looking for new MFP friends with 70lbs+ to lose

Options
I've been a regular MFP user, but I always struggle staying accountable and would like some new friends to support. I'm from UK. SW 220lbs, GW 150lbs, height 5 ft 5 age 26.

Replies

• GymnasticsMommy
    GymnasticsMommy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • kaybetter
    kaybetter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We have the same GW and are about the same age and height. I weigh about 200 lbs now and I have struggled with my weight my whole life and after having my girls it has kinda of gotten out of control. I would love to have support like you to help with my weight loss goals.
  • gman8192
    gman8192 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I logged my first day yesterday and got a bit excited about it even though I ate 30% fewer calories than the plan showed I should. I will lose 100# to reach my desired goal. I don't know quite how this support is accomplished but I'm willing to learn. I was 65 on Feb 9; I'm 6', 325# and my goal is 225#. My daughter will supply me a photo, sorry to say! How can I encourage you? I don't do all the social media so this is a bit new. I find this a worthy participation and it feels different (already) from the things I have embarked on in the past. Sorry, I have always been chatty out in public, but I'll stop the narrative now, lets get cracking!
  • ThinningTheHerd
    ThinningTheHerd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey from Australia. I started at 90kg (not sure what that is in lbs, maybe 200?) but I want to get down to 60kg-65kg
    I am The same as you, I have tried before many times, but I just don't stay accountable. Things WILL be different this time though because this is NOT who I am. I refuse to be this person I don't know for another year of my life. I am 25 and want to wear a bathing suit on my 26th birthday. Wishing you lots of luck hunni. Add me as a friend any time you would like to chat or vent. :smile:
  • knp90210
    knp90210 Posts: 34 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    i am 269 lbs and my goal weight is yours as well :smile: I am 5 ft though. lol. You can add me :smile: I am 25 years old.
  • jaimeegreen93
    jaimeegreen93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, didn't realize that MFP had a community board. That's awesome. I am 23 years old, 5ft 3in, 240 pounds with a GW of 160.
  • whatdietnext
    whatdietnext Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request! My goal is to lose 100 this year and given what I've lost so far, I've still got about 80 to go!!
  • TexasJohnnyBravo
    TexasJohnnyBravo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    From Texas. 33, started at 285 last Feb and within 2 months I was down to 236. I nosed dived off my diet and exercise plan and I went right back up to 274lbs. I've been watching my eating and working out more for the past month and I'm back down to 259 as of today. My goal weight is 200 for now but overall will be in the 185-190 range. You can add me if you'd like.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    MFP helped me lose over 100 lbs! Add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • anthony120576
    anthony120576 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best! If you want to friend me, we can support each other
  • 69KGoalz
    69KGoalz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Keep calm and carry on