Hello I'm new and looking for weight loss support for myself, a diabetic 40 year old

Options
TheQueenAmi
TheQueenAmi Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello I'm Ami, a 40 year old overweight diabetic. I just downloaded this app, it was recommended by a friend. I'm trying to get serious in improving my health and losing weight. my goal is a healthier lifestyle. I'm looking for tools that may help me down this new path and support from people who understand the struggle.

Replies

• whatdietnext
    whatdietnext Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just sent you a friend request! I'm 38 and need to lose 100 pounds this year (it seems impossible, but I'm staying positive and know this is going to be the year)! I'll weigh-in on Monday and think I'll be done 20 pounds, so 80 more to go!! Good luck in your journey - I know you can do it! All of us who have been struggling can...support is key and keeping a positive mindset (at least that's what I keep telling myself)! I also have a blog where I am trying to be accountable for my journey this year at whatdietnext.com if you're interested!
  • TheQueenAmi
    TheQueenAmi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Aww thank you so much, I appreciate your support. Congratulations to you on your weight loss. I wish you continuous success. and I hope to be joining that type of success too soon. Oh and I'll definitely be checking your blog out too.
  • ballen23116
    ballen23116 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Ami. I'm sure you'll like this app...it's a great tool.

Feel free to add me...