Looking for new MFP friends

Options
I'm actively exercising but need the motivation and ideas on how to get through the plateau times. Also, I would love more friends to follow in this journey!

Replies

• cassie241986
    cassie241986 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like :)
  • jennkaufer89
    jennkaufer89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just added you :)
  • krystal193
    krystal193 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me on MFP.
    If you have a Fitbit you can send me a Fitbit friend request.
    And you can add me as a friend on Bounts, the activity rewards site. If you use the referral code Chastain1335 at www.Bounts.it when you sign up you will get 100 points after you do your first activity.
    Also search for groups on Facebook. There are plenty of motivation driven groups that cater to individual goals/interest like Newbie Runners, People over 300 lbs, Cancer Survivors, and Healthy Recipes. There's even a group where you just post gym selfies!
    And of course if you can't find one, start one. Good luck!
  • kimberlee_45
    kimberlee_45 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you Krystal193
  • AFettes21
    AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Amber from Wisconsin. I've been using MFP for over 4 years now with some great success! I had lost 99 pounds before getting pregnant with my second child and gained back 40. Im still looking to lose about 90-100 pounds. I'm on here pretty much every day so feel free to add me if you want some motivation and support. I'm always looking for new friends to help me along the way! Good luck on your journey!
  • jabbar44
    jabbar44 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am new on here. I would like a group motivation. You can add me as a friend.
  • my2sheps
    my2sheps Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • mommy81
    mommy81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have been using my MFP for several years now but I think I am only now really serious about tracking and being held accountable. Feel free to add me, I'd love to support and get support :)
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I'm more than happy to be a motivator. Im looking for the same as well
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like
  • beverlyemerson
    beverlyemerson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this and I don't have any friends yet, you can add me if you would like.
  • embersoul0417
    embersoul0417 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello., Glad you joined. I joined 01/31/2015 I'm pretty new also. My name is Shelia Leach. I would really like to follow your weight loss journey, and you are welcomed to follow me. I had 110lbs to lose when I started. My weight reached 263lbs. I could not believe I let myself get that big. I made a decision to lose this weight. My health Was staeto be affected. My confidence and self esteem was at an all time low. I have lost a total of 33lbs so far. My last weigh in I was at 230lbs. It has been really easy for me to stay with it. I thought It would be difficult for me to stay with it. I do not let myself get hungry. The 5 to 6 small meals a day works well for me. I am determined to get this weight off. I will do what I can to encourage and support you.I log in about 3 to 4 times a day under embersoul0417@gmail.com
  • embersoul0417
    embersoul0417 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello., Glad you joined. I joined 01/31/2015 I'm pretty new also. My name is Shelia Leach. I would really like to follow your weight loss journey, and you are welcomed to follow me. I had 110lbs to lose when I started. My weight reached 263lbs. I could not believe I let myself get that big. I made a decision to lose this weight. My health Was staeto be affected. My confidence and self esteem was at an all time low. I have lost a total of 33lbs so far. My last weigh in I was at 230lbs. It has been really easy for me to stay with it. I thought It would be difficult for me to stay with it. I do not let myself get hungry. The 5 to 6 small meals a day works well for me. I am determined to get this weight off. I will do what I can to encourage and support you.I log in about 3 to 4 times a day under embersoul0417@gmail.com
    Hello., Glad you joined. I joined 01/31/2015 I'm pretty new also. My name is Shelia Leach. I would really like to follow your weight loss journey, and you are welcomed to follow me. I had 110lbs to lose when I started. My weight reached 263lbs. I could not believe I let myself get that big. I made a decision to lose this weight. My health Was starting to be affected. My confidence and self esteem was at an all time low. I have lost a total of 33lbs so far. My last weigh in I was at 230lbs. It has been really easy for me to stay with it. I thought It would be difficult for me to stay with it. I do not let myself get hungry. The 5 to 6 small meals a day works well for me. I am determined to get this weight off. I will do what I can to encourage and support you.I log in about 3 to 4 times a day under embersoul0417@gmail.com feel free to message me any time. I wish you the best on your weight loss journey.I sent a friend request to you. I hope I see you on my news feed.
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • clareBrewster80
    clareBrewster80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have loads to lose but not set a goal just yet. Taking it a stone at a time. Always looking for support xx
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • jkquinn13
    jkquinn13 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Jeff I'm really into the gym. Feel free to add me if you want
  • dvis334
    dvis334 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm Dustin. 25. Goals are strength oriented and I'm running SL 5x5. I do HIIT on off days. Feel free to add me!
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am in need of lots of motivation. Would definitely like someone that is on daily!
  • Riskay123
    Riskay123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I have been on Myfitnesspal on and off for years. I am about 5 weeks into this attempt. I now have a trainer at the gym and i am doing C25K on alternative days. Please add me cause i cant for the life of me work out how to add you☺.