Silly little NSV

Options
Schraudt814
Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
Soooo I was busy shakin it at Zumba last night when I noticed something...

my pants were slippping!! Halfway through the class I realized my pants felt a little low and I realized my panties were showing :blushing: But I hitched them up and kept pushing knowing that my efforts were already being rewarded....woohoooo!!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Too funny, but it must feel good. Time to buy some new exercise clothes.
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hahaha thats great! Keep it up:laugh: (the good work that is)
  • EmsyLou77
    EmsyLou77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Not silly, that's brilliant!
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Having the same problem - have to use a tight bum bag as a belt whilst cycling and have already gone from a 38 waist fitting to a 34 in work trousers which are loose again (too many holes on belt already).

Trying to hold off buying new clothes until the next 10lbs have gone, otherwise this losing weight lark can get expensive!
  • maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    That is not silly, in my opinion. THAT IS AWESOME!!! Your hard working is starting to show. Enjoy!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    A victory for you and your workout class mates! LOL
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel wonderful when those pants feel loose? lol I was delighted when I realized some of my pants that I previously had a hard time getting done up, I can now actually slip over my hips without undoing them! (Not that I want to do that but I had to try! :tongue: )
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WOOOO HOOOO FOR YOU!!!!!!! LOL I am at that point as well along wiht actually liking to watch myself in the mirror to see the muscles!!!! FEELS GOOD TOO!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!! (literally and figuratively!!) :laugh:
    LOVE ZUMBA!!!!!!
  • christinabgsu
    Options
    I love it! Isn't it funny the way your body will surprise you sometimes? :wink:
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    awesome feeling!!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!!
  • jmikels67
    jmikels67 Posts: 116
    Options
    Sounds fantastic! I have a question though - I am new (a little over 2 weeks on mfp) - what is nsv?
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Sounds fantastic! I have a question though - I am new (a little over 2 weeks on mfp) - what is nsv?

NSV means non-scale victory...the best kind really! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!