30 year old mommy... Needing to lose baby weight!

Options
I just had my 3rd little one 5 months ago and would like to fit back in my preggo clothes! I am doing a sugar detox, eating healthier, and working out doing the Jillian Michael level 1 of the 30 shred! Anyone want to join me on the shed?? And/or eating healthier with the start detox? I'm not as focused on my weight as I am in getting stronger and slimming down.

Replies

• ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm about to have my third baby myself , after he appears I'll be on the same track! Feel free to add me! B)
  • rac20585
    rac20585 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am also a 30 year old mom trying to get stronger and slim down! My youngest is almost two but I never really dropped all the baby weight. I have been doing Turbo Fire for almost two weeks and LOVE it! I also use Shakeology as a meal replacement and generally try to stick to clean eating. Keeping track of my calorie intake has been a tremendous help....I didn't realize how insane my portions were getting! I have done 30DS in the past and really liked it. It did help me shed the pounds after Baby #1. You can do it!
  • andreeasouca
    andreeasouca Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Elle-hope your delivery and recovery goes well!! Let's do it! Let me know when up feel ready to start working out! Jlove-what's the 21 day fix? Is it the same as the 21 day sugar detox?... Rac-ill have to check out turbo fire. I've heard about shakeology yet I'd never be able to switch to it. Glad it works for you! :)
  • rvaug214
    rvaug214 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also a 30 year old mom. My youngest is 15 months and after I stopped nursing the lbs started piling on. Feel free to add me! I'm starting this weight loss journey again and I'm finding it difficult to stay motivated. Good luck!
  • amandabosfr80
    amandabosfr80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am, as well,looking to loose the extra baby weight. Baby number 3 is 7 months now and I really need to get fit again. Not always easy but I am very determined.
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I had my third just before turning 30. I loved 30 Day Shred! I'll join you for getting strict with my diet and fitting in more workouts again :)
  • Irishsugar
    Irishsugar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose my baby weight as well.. My baby is ELEVEN!! Better late than never lol

Been hearing about the 30 day shred... I think I might try it. Is that on a beginners level? Not looking to kill myself but definitely want something to burn this fat!!

• andreeasouca
    Options
    Irish-haha :) It sure is better late then never!! The Jillian shred is hard to start with at first but you just go slower, stop and catch your breathe for 5 seconds when you need to and by day 8-9, you feel sooo much better doing it! I still have to catch my breathe 2-3 times during the work out and still can't do a normal push up so you just end up following the person that does the modified work out. You will feel yourself getting stronger and able to keep up more and more! :)
  • Liv828
    Liv828 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy trying to lose weight as well and fairly new to this but going to try it feel free to add me
  • andreeasouca
    Options
    Meant to say just heard about it from a beach body coach
  • JLove115
    JLove115 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Emcookohb
    Emcookohb Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy of two. Wanting to be healthier And loose some weight. Feel free to add!
  • amygdaletsis
    amygdaletsis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! 32 yr old mom of 2 here :) I know the struggle to lose that baby weight, my youngest just turned 4. I did alot of Jillian's DVDs and loved them! Feel free too add me :)