Oops i did it again..

Options
Hi! Im Ashley 26, mommy of 2 & have been using MFP for years!! But of course i tend to drift away and destroy all my hard work! But I'm back and more motivated than ever, 7 days down and 7 pounds down!! So id love to gain motivated friends :) we gotta keep each other in line and be that motivation we need to not eat that cookie or drink that soda haha so here i go...AGAIN! Nobody said it'd be easy but boy will it be worth it! Doing this for ME! <3

Replies

• coachfeliciad
    coachfeliciad Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ME is the only person you should do it for :smiley: I can't tell ya how many times I gave up and ruined a TON of hard work and then I'd get motivated again and crush my goals even better than before. Keep pushing girlie!!
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I've been here before too but fell off track we have to take it one day at a time. 7 lbs in 7 days wow!! Congrats!!! I can't lose 7 lbs in a month how did you do it??
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 29 with 3 kids. I did the same thing, lost 86 pounds in 2013, gained a lot back. I have lost 15 pounds this year, 34 more to go. Feel free to add me!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    I played with your heart, got lost in the game
    Oh baby, baby
    Oops!... You think I'm in love
    That I'm sent from above
    I'm not that innocent

xD I HAD to !
  • t4nn1e
    t4nn1e Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow!! 7lb in 7 days! I'm similar in that oops.. I did it again too! I'm about 4lb down in 10 days. How are you doing it? X
  • dvis334
    dvis334 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im Ashley 26, mommy of 2 & have been using MFP for years!! But of course i tend to drift away and destroy all my hard work! But I'm back and more motivated than ever, 7 days down and 7 pounds down!! So id love to gain motivated friends :) we gotta keep each other in line and be that motivation we need to not eat that cookie or drink that soda haha so here i go...AGAIN! Nobody said it'd be easy but boy will it be worth it! Doing this for ME! <3

Get it girl!
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You got this, I have lost 115lbs, no going back