March C25K "couch to 5k"

Options
chuck6w
chuck6w Posts: 72 Member
Looking forward to spring and starting to run. Would love to share our journey with this challange. Let's step out of our comfort zone this March. We can do this!

Replies

• chuck6w
    Options
    Im planning to use the app C25k on my phone to progress to jogging a 5k.
  • zanthia81
    zanthia81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck and have fun! I did it a few years ago and loved the C25K. I made my goal of running a 5k.. but I never really caught the running bug. I hope it catches for you. :)
  • chuck6w
    Options
    Thank you, I'm hoping to try a 5k in April. It's crazy how winded and tired I get right now jogging less than 2 minutes. Looking forward to being able to do things without getting so winded.
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    It's a great program. I'm currently on my third round, at week 5 day 2. I went through it last year and ran a 5k on Thanksgiving. Then had a setback. I'm actually using the 10k app as that's my next goal.

Take all the time you need to get through it, it's an amazing feeling as you progress!
  • dn0pes
    dn0pes Posts: 99 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Like the previous poster stated she did the 5k now she is on to the 10 - I'll be running my 10k race March 6th and I'm signed up for a half marathon in June down in San Diego. Take your time and enjoy the journey.
  • JennK730
    JennK730 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I signed up for 8k in May, starting interval training to build up endurance
  • kahynes5
    kahynes5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started week 3 today! I really like this app.