Tuesday Morning Love :-)

Options
Good morning my loves! It's a busy busy day at work but I just wanted to take a quick moment to say that you absolutely freaking rock! Not only are you sweet, supportive, sexy, but you are totally drop dead gorgeous. What a blessing to have such kind friends. Your strength inspires me and everyday, in everyway, you make me ultra proud. So go out today and show the world that you are unstoppable. You have a Texas Cowboy rooting you on every step of the way. Love you my gorgeous darlins!
Blessings & Admiration,
Ed
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :heart: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
ps: Did I mention that y'all are freaking sexy & gorgeous? Hubba Hubba!!!
pss: I mean breathtaking gorgeous!
psss: Again HUBBA! HUBBA!
pssss: I am alllll excited cause tomorrow I hit 500 straight days of logging in and 500 days of not going over on cals!

Replies

• bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    This just made my day!! <3 Congrats on 500 days of doing an AMAZING job!!! (:
  • Chilliaddict
    Chilliaddict Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful post :) and yes congratulations on the whole 500 days of logging and not going over your cals you rockstar ;)
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    You have a fantastic day, wonderful man! And congrats on the 500.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Love you all so much gorgeous!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You are the definition of an inspiration. When I look up the word, your picture is next to it.....or it will be when I tape it there :wink:
    I only hope I could be such a motivation and I love that you are my friend :)

You're the best!!! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Wow, 500 is amazing! Congratulations! And thanks as always for the encouraging words.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I want to print out your posts and glue them to my wall/mirror/fridge. :D
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    You are the definition of an inspiration. When I look up the word, your picture is next to it.....or it will be when I tape it there :wink:
    I only hope I could be such a motivation and I love that you are my friend :)

You're the best!!! :love: :flowerforyou:

Your just tooooooooooo sweet gorgeous! Woohoo I finally made it in the dictionary! :-)
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    I want to print out your posts and glue them to my wall/mirror/fridge. :D

Awww, thank you darlin! :-)
  • acrumby25
    acrumby25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great Post! Congrats on your 500 days
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    i love love love reading your posts! adorable! and wow 500 days! what a fantastic achievement ! welldone!
  • KLCisME
    KLCisME Posts: 19
    Options
    fantastic job on the logging and cals babe :) love ya xxxMWAHxxx
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    your posts always make me smile! and CONGRATS on the 500 day mark.. that is INCREDIBLE!!!!
  • YVL93
    YVL93 Posts: 121
    Options
    hubba hubba to you too =]
  • TWEETIE19
    TWEETIE19 Posts: 54
    Options
    Your post always make me smile...Hope your day goes well...Keep up the great job... :drinker:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    I love you all so much! You rock my gorgeous darlins!
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    ED
    I look forward to your posts everyday....when I need a little extra push you are there..THANK YOU

500!! Way to keep insipring and changing lives
    ~JEanie xoxoxo
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS to you on the 500!! You rockstar! \m/ It has been said many times in this post and I'm going to say it also......You are such an inspiration! Thank you! Have a super day! :wink:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    You knows those little books you can buy that have inspirational sayings in them for each day? We need to compile Ed's and make a book..that'd be awesome.
  • Inittowinit
    Options
    Congratulations on all you have achieved & your ability to shine light
    & love on all who come across your post. Everyone needs someone
    so positive in their lives and I am glad I found yours! Hugs!