Ready to Make Some a Changes and Loose Some Weight

Options
Hey Everyone! My name is Chuck Jeter I am a 38 year old Real Estate Broker from Upstate South Carolina. I am happily married, and I have one beautiful daughter, who I can hardly keep up with. I want to lose some weight and get in shape, do I can play with my daughter more and keep her active while also setting a good example for her.

My father was over weight and his heart just gave out last year. He was only 65. I loved my old man, and while he had many qualities I would love to emulate and everyone that met him loved him (if he wanted them too anyway), I don't want to end up on oxygen and being restricted to my house at age 60.

I decided to make some changes in lifestyle, and loosing weight will help get me started. I had used this app in the past, but I didn't have many friends to help motivate me and keep me accountable. I hope by becoming more involved in the MyFitnessPal community, I will be able to make new friends and meet people who can motivate and hold me accountable.

So, I am happy for anyone to add me to their friends list! If there is anything else you want to know, just ask me! Good luck and God Bless you all!

Replies

• nomoyoyoing
    nomoyoyoing Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi Chuck! You just took the first step to life of good health! If and when you get discouraged, just remember we are all in this together! Sorry to hear about your Dad. I'm sure your daughter will be thankful you've decided to take control of your health someday when she's old enough to understand. Best of luck!!
  • CJETER78
    CJETER78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks nomoy!