Who is working out today???

Options
2»

Replies

• pamarnold
    pamarnold Posts: 36
    Options
    I AM!!! I'm doing Zumba toning today. 6-7pm,baby!!! Favorite time of the day on Tuesdays and Thursdays!!! I :heart: ZUMBA!!!
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I shredded this morning and have spent the afternoon shifting furniture round my daughters bedroom. shes got a new bed and since putting it up a couple of hours ago i must of rearranged ti free times because I cant get it right!!

Might do Jillian Michaels no more trouble zones later too. Its my birthday in a couple of weeks and it would be great if i could fit in my new dress :laugh:
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    After walking 2.5 miles home from work i shall be indulging in a jillian double! level 2 30 day shred and then level 1 yoga meltdown!! bring it on!

LOL!! That is what I will be doing this morning! Along with some Zumba!! :)
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire and Zumba today.
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I did JM 30 Day Shred - Level 3 (day 30!!) & a 2 mile walk @ incline on treadmill.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    You all are so much better than me! I will be walking/ running on my treadmill for 30-45 minutes tonight after putting my little one to bed. I've been walking on 3 incline. Feel great afterwards!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    After work:
    Half hour of weight training, half hour on the elliptical, and 15 min of cool down on the treadmill.
    In the evening:
    Tai Chi, Yang Style 88
  • NWLARealtor57
    NWLARealtor57 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I will be doing my TurboJam Cardio Party when I get home from work! Trying to work up to burning 500 calories per workout!
  • Hananiah
    Hananiah Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I did Power 90 Cardio 3/4 minus Yoga this morning. 37 minutes of cardio is a great way to start the day.
  • HS1984
    HS1984 Posts: 3
    Options
    Today is my Booty Camp class! 1 hour intensive. Cardio, strength, abs and stretching! If its offered to you ladies - check it out! bootycampfitness.com
  • MAdams3sons
    Options
    Already went for a 1000 meter swim with my triathlon training buddy. Our first day of long laps. It was a work out, but lots of fun!
  • SarahJayRigdon
    SarahJayRigdon Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Today I'm gonna try a new dance fitness class my gym offers called sha'bam then I will do bosu abs. That's in addition to my bike commute of 2.5 miles each way over a massive, and quite steep bridge. :-)
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Nice work everyone!!
    One of these days I will try Zumba, no classes in my area at a good time for me as of now.