weight loss!!

Options
This is my third time trying to loose weight with the help of MFP, the first time i lost a stone and a half and then i got complacent and put it back on, i tried again to loose the weight and lost interest as i did not have the right frame of mind, so this is my third time trying to loose weight and i have more determination than ever, though i was ready to stop again as last week i saw no movement in the scales and in the middle of the week i actually see them gain even though i had not changed how i had been eating , So i decided i will stick with it as i felt better in myself , I stepped on the scales and hooray i have lost three pounds, my point is to people that may not see a change and feel like giving up, stick with it even if you have been loosing and then a week or two nothing, with perseverance you will start loosing again as long as your not eating more than you are burning!!

Replies

• lukefellows
    lukefellows Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love seeing my graphs downward trend. Important not to get discouraged by a small rise. I often find after a small rise will follow a bigger fall
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and on your great attitude!
  • richmond2410
    richmond2410 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I exercise regularly and log most everything I eat and I still have resigned myself to the fact that I can only comfortably lose 2 pounds/month. Throughout the month I go up and down, but a keep a separate book with my beginning of the month weights and it is a pretty steady 2 pound loss. Although I would really like to lose a pound a week, I have come to terms with a pound every 2 weeks if I can continue for the long haul.